Reviews for The Wood Orchid
I like the story and so far the build up is easy to follow. I look forward to reading more.
Hi, when will you be uploading next?
Love the mulan and shang ship! please do more scenes with them involved romantically
Hi, this has been one of my favourite stories on this website so far :) Will you be continuing it?
Katt Kiki chapter 4 . 3/19
So cute luv it
I gotta say I think I'm in love with this story right now. You've done a great job with it and I can't wait to read chapter 5.
Lisa Cooper chapter 4 . 1/31
Congratulations on being in graduate school. Chapter 4 was very enjoyable. The level of detail that was included brought up a whole world with Mulan and Shang ensconced in it by the circumstances you created for them. Maybe being married or not, and having marriage a possibility opens somes some roads up? I am curious to see what you will have happen, but first things first. Good luck with school, and may it go well for you. Thank you for providing us with these potential new situations.
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
really nice! Please update soon! :D
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
Nice three chapters
Leopard1 chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
I like it. The chapters are a bit short, but well written. I look forward to reading the next segment tonight if it's posted. Would it be possible to have some chapters from Shang's point of view? It might help the story develop a little more. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
i can not wait for ch 4
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Update please
Strong-till-the-end chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Loving this story!
Lisa Cooper chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
You wrote well. Your story is interesting; your dialog was appropriate, and your description good. You pulled me into your story, and I would like to hear the rest of it. If you can find the time, please finish this story. Thank you so much, L.
MyahLyah chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
This story is amazing and beautifully written. I love your portrayal of Mulan and Shang. It's veryrealitic, I can see them being this way. I was glad that Mulan's horse was't poisoned. Thank. goodness for Shang being there.

I really do hope you continue with this wonderful story someday. I will definitely read and review it. That's for sure!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »