Reviews for The Wood Orchid
Update please
Strong-till-the-end chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Loving this story!
Lisa Cooper chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
You wrote well. Your story is interesting; your dialog was appropriate, and your description good. You pulled me into your story, and I would like to hear the rest of it. If you can find the time, please finish this story. Thank you so much, L.
MyahLyah chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
This story is amazing and beautifully written. I love your portrayal of Mulan and Shang. It's veryrealitic, I can see them being this way. I was glad that Mulan's horse was't poisoned. Thank. goodness for Shang being there.

I really do hope you continue with this wonderful story someday. I will definitely read and review it. That's for sure!
deets1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
dude, re-found this, still loving it, we can all wait as long as you need. Just don't drop this beauty. p

in english: I LOVE this story. It's great. It has great quality writing, a great story line, great great great. great EVERYTHING. we'll just leave it at that.

PLEASE don't drop it. As long as you don't, we can wait forever. Or at least, I could. Maybe.

We all have rl to deal with. I got that. ;)

...did I mention I LOVE this story? p
Hell Hath No chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
NO need more chapters!

but yay they're finally getting used to each other again!

hmmmmm if shang's now a general...then will mulan be a captain?

le gásp, can't wait, please update!

love love, bee
queenofwaves chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Cute story :) Please continue :)
LadyofLight34 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
More chapters plz!
Rami Lore chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I hate when you read a fanfic with a good plot but the spelling and grammar are lacking. That being said I'm glad you put in the time to edit and critically go over your writing. I loved your story and all your chapters left me wanting to read more. :)
Starzinmieyez chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Hey, I hope you're okay :) I'm glad you're gonna update again soon though, and it doesn't matter if the style and quality change, as long as it's for the better :)
theforcingfinisher chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
wow. i must say, i'm very impressed. even though the chapters are short, they do get your point across and leave me craving for more. i hope you get this done soon, and i hope you enjoy your summer! characters aren't ooc, and you made shang so wonerfully mysterious!

oh...did i mention i ramble when i want authors to update? i'll send an army (who have accounts!) of 2 others to r& finish...
SchadenFreude95 chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
I love this story and I hope you a planning on continuing it soon :)
GuestFan chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
My summer vacation's started -has yours? This story's pretty good -well-written, and they're not OOC, and I'd like to read the rest of it.
li'miss sunshine chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
I like this story! I hope you post soon!
littledemonpixie chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Thank you so much for posting a well thought out and lovely start to a story!

It is so refreshing to see a writer who is able to write an articulate, detailed and well thought out piece. I had nearly given up hope here on of finding stories that were well written and more then just fangirl musings with little attention to the characters or the plot of the story they are writing.

Thank you additionally for keeping both Mulan and Shang in character! What a splendid job thus far! I look forward to reading more of this story very soon! I cannot wait to see what happens next!