Reviews for The Wood Orchid
really nice! Please update soon! :D
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 5/20
Nice three chapters
Leopard1 chapter 3 . 5/8
I like it. The chapters are a bit short, but well written. I look forward to reading the next segment tonight if it's posted. Would it be possible to have some chapters from Shang's point of view? It might help the story develop a little more. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.
i can not wait for ch 4
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Update please
Strong-till-the-end chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Loving this story!
Lisa Cooper chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
You wrote well. Your story is interesting; your dialog was appropriate, and your description good. You pulled me into your story, and I would like to hear the rest of it. If you can find the time, please finish this story. Thank you so much, L.
MyahLyah chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
This story is amazing and beautifully written. I love your portrayal of Mulan and Shang. It's veryrealitic, I can see them being this way. I was glad that Mulan's horse was't poisoned. Thank. goodness for Shang being there.

I really do hope you continue with this wonderful story someday. I will definitely read and review it. That's for sure!
deets1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
dude, re-found this, still loving it, we can all wait as long as you need. Just don't drop this beauty. p

in english: I LOVE this story. It's great. It has great quality writing, a great story line, great great great. great EVERYTHING. we'll just leave it at that.

PLEASE don't drop it. As long as you don't, we can wait forever. Or at least, I could. Maybe.

We all have rl to deal with. I got that. ;)

...did I mention I LOVE this story? p
Hell Hath No chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
NO need more chapters!

but yay they're finally getting used to each other again!

hmmmmm if shang's now a general...then will mulan be a captain?

le gásp, can't wait, please update!

love love, bee
queenofwaves chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Cute story :) Please continue :)
LadyofLight34 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
More chapters plz!
Rami Lore chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I hate when you read a fanfic with a good plot but the spelling and grammar are lacking. That being said I'm glad you put in the time to edit and critically go over your writing. I loved your story and all your chapters left me wanting to read more. :)
Starzinmieyez chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Hey, I hope you're okay :) I'm glad you're gonna update again soon though, and it doesn't matter if the style and quality change, as long as it's for the better :)
theforcingfinisher chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
wow. i must say, i'm very impressed. even though the chapters are short, they do get your point across and leave me craving for more. i hope you get this done soon, and i hope you enjoy your summer! characters aren't ooc, and you made shang so wonerfully mysterious!

oh...did i mention i ramble when i want authors to update? i'll send an army (who have accounts!) of 2 others to r& finish...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »