Reviews for Five Times Lyra Silvertongue Disappointed Someone
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I think you got Lyra spot-on, really loved her here. She's a great character, though Asriel and Mrs Coulter were more memorable from me ;) I loved all of these pieces, especially the first and last one. The children were very well described. Lovely job!
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
The toupee line was cute, although I was a little confused on the time-line of this.
NoNamePaper chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
You captured the personality of Lyra very well. It is hard to compete with Philip Pulman, especially with his own characters, but I quite enjoyed reading this.
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is soo good, and it's soo Lyra, I hope you'll do more in this style, it was really good
Wrandom Writer chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was pretty good. I'm wondering what made you decide to write this? Just some scenes in your head that you needed to get on paper? :)

My only suggestion is that you include a bit more about the daemons. Pan is only mentioned once, and the other characters' daemons aren't mentioned at all.

Other than that, this was well written and fun to read. :)

Keep Writing,

Wrandom
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I liked this story. I can picture these things happening. I liked the one with Mrs. Coulter. I liked that Lyra didn't write about her. Nice job with this! :)
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh that was last one was the perfect Lyra! In fact, all of them were, btu especially the first and last ones :D so perfect and an all round great read. I really enjoyed this! Thank you! You cheered me up a lot!

Love AJLL x
Nexlei chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Gotta love Lyra. Never know what that girl is going to do!
Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Hey! I really liked this. :)

Lyra really is something, isn't she?