Reviews for Champagne Supernova
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
I really loved this story.
x-rayLady chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Haha, I am glad Jasper was there to save the day ;-)
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Love the beginning. It was so much fun to read. And it promises so much more.
smokehighcuztheworldslow chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
oooo

so cute

i like how edward was arrogant

so him
rameau chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Lovely.
TLCullen132 chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
AcrossTheSkyInStars-

I love this short story! Within your prompt you managed to take the story from beginning to an end and suck someone into it as well. While my 10 yr reunion is coming up next year I can't imagine being in Alice's Jimmy's facing her 20 yr, and you gave us a great look into it that puts us right into the story.

In one hand I am glad you didn't tell us exactly what Edward did but on the other I can't keep from wanting to know. I am satisfied that you did leave the mystery while providing us with a conclusion. I honestly got scared there for a moment that you weren't as I kept seeing the amount left to scroll was getting shorter and shorter. LOL.

Thanks for taking the time and maybe perhaps someday you can come back to these characters and give us a sequel or something :).

Theresa
askjdgf chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
still want more...thanks :P LOL I'm about to do a review of this on the blog can you do a small interview and answer the following?

Why an Alice story?

Did the idea come to you straight away once you had chosen the prompt?

Would you enter FAGE again, if it ever happened, or something similar?

How do you think FAGE has made FFA a better place?

Do you plan on continuing your story? you seem to have a few requests ;)

Thank you AcrossTheSkyInStars for your time and for a great story.
askjdgf chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
awwww perfect! Yet you leave us hungry for more! MORE DAMN YOU!
askjdgf chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
LOVE that she's finding something inside herself!
askjdgf chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
PMSL Def Leppard! LOVE!
askjdgf chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love Alice already! Love love love the way you have built up the main character before getting into the good bits. Poor Felix my heart hurt for him :(
Jemima84 chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
welll, what should I say - I really really enjoyed this story and I really liked your smooth writing style but uhm, why has it be over? I mean..there should be some, I dont know...I wanna know how Jasper and Alice work out the Seattle/NYC problem..

cheers
DarlinYoureMean chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
I'm so hooked on this story! I love it and can't wait for more. )
ignore common sense chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
awww... so cute!

i love bartender jasper and wish i had my own :( *sigh*

lucky alice...
kykyxstandler chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
awwww love it can't wait for more
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »