Reviews for What Is Normal?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Dean did not mean to risk Sam's life but he needed company while searching for his father. Ironically, I think if Dean had not reconnected with Sam and gone back to the apartment that night, Sam would in all probability have died trying to get Jessica out of the fire. Sam was always a Winchester and just would not have left her had Dean not dragged him out.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Nicely done! And it would have ended there, if not for the fire... but that's another story :-)
triquetral chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Lovely insight into Dean's POV during the Pilot. I can see him halting outside the motel room, hesitating to open the door, having to face Sam as he has this realization.
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Thanks for the dedication. I liked the introspective nature of this drabble.

Phoebe
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh Dean, you don't have to be alone! Then again, what is normal really. College and white picket fence aren't even my ideas of normal! lol. Nice drabble though. This still remains my favourite episode!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I always wonder what made him turn back after he'd left Sam with Jess...instinct? Nice one Viv!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hey hunny.

apologies for missing your call yesterday. I was out with my bro and sis in law and didn't hear the ring! this is a nice return to the start of the adventure...thank goodness he didn't let Sam 'go back to normal' we'd have missed the ride!

bev x