Reviews for Naruto the Forsaken
kirtlekat chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Hi I have read a lot of story's but this one shows a lot of promise to be great. Please continue this story. I love every minute of it. I was also wondering on what you were going to do with sylvanas and what her roll is in the story besides a story character.
Belanore chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
No next ? x(
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
hay you should continue this story it has a lot of promise in becoming something amazing
Deimos99340 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
i wanna see some blight being cooked up! :D
UnbendingCynic chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
You know if he wants to find free dead bodies to work on he could raid the forest of death for failed chunin candidates without to much suspicion, although the normal inhabitants like the centipedes might object...
Rain Shigu chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
It is quite sad that you have not continued this story. It was a wonderful idea.

Yours Truly,

Rain Shigu
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
will sylvanas be making a definate appearence in this fic? and please continue writing it, you have a good solid story running here. don't let it die.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Bring back the age of the undead! Woo! Give us a show!
rockon5002 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I already reviewed chapter 3 but I just had to say you have to update this sometime soon the anticipation's killing me I LOVE this story and can't wait to read more and I understand writers block a bitch but still the wait's killing me and I would be very thankful if you would update becouse this story in my opinion at least is just that Awesome.
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
nice chapter and i might help you with that beta problem just send me a word and we'll go thru the procedur hehe. :)
Ero-Senin85 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
very interesting story update soon.
narutodragon chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
i hope you find your beta and that you continue this story their are very few actually complted works of a Naruto/warcraft story i looked so dont let this story fade away and collected 5 pounds of dust
rockon5002 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
This story is certinly something that I look forward to reading more of and I just can't wait till it is updated again.
pooguy chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
The image of a child calling someone a philistine is just about the funniest thing ever.
Pyro-Wolf16 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Its good, I could be more eloquent but its 8am and i havent been to sleep yet.