Reviews for Killing Time
Mikalya chapter 5 . 6/13
love this...great brother fic

God bless
Starry Pink chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story, especially the brotherly love and the hurt/comfort. Thanks for writing such a great story!
lederra chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I enjoyed this story.
angelwhisperer chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
I love this fic! Brotherly bonding is one of my favorite story themes. And adding in the Dastan hurt/comfort makes me want to dance around the room screaming. I didn't, but I wanted to :)
Sad that Garsiv wasn't in this, too, but it wouldn't have worked, so oh well.
Excelent job, though. Are you going to write another Prince of Persia fic? You did a really good job and there aren't that many good fics in this genre.
Happy writing!
kyuubecky chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
YOUR ALIVE! ...and the story is over...but...but it...its so good...dont want it to end...
annie rules chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
well done! :D
godsdaughter77 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for sharing!
annie rules chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
write more... either this or another story... its really very good :) i'm excited to read more dastan stories coming from you... all the bast...
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
...holy...im adding this...thats a good thing
Avrice the Demigod chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
OHMYGOSH! that was my reaction when i started your fanfic. when i got halfway threw it i was upset, and almost screaming at my computer hoping you'd hurry up writing the nextchapter. When i got back on there were 2 chapters waiting 4 me and an authors note telling me that you were ending the story untill the muse hit you to write again. I may not be a muse but... CONINUE THE FANFICT! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO DASTAN, TIMINA and TUS!
canadiangirl13 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I hope you're able to write another chapter. If not I loved this story. There were several times I thought Dastan was done for but he survived and that makes me happy. I loved the story and really hope you can write more.
sherryw chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
I have just recently seen the movie and absolutley loved it. Your story really does a great job holding true to the character, though I really wish you'd write more. :) Keeping my fingers crossed.
juniper294 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
This is my first Prince of Persia fic to read and it was definitely great! Almost too good, I don't know if the others will compare! You shoulde write more!
Starkreactor chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Thank you so much for writing this! There is a sad lack of hurt/comfort stories in this area and I loved this one!
anonymous-unknown chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
Impressive writing and detail. Very good. :)