Reviews for Confessing the Cullens
kia king chapter 1 . 6/24
kia King chapter 1 . 6/24
Cool could you do a story with shota the which women
For a hundred years and was. Good looking you probably
Knows what she looks like
Just so she can find Reneesme and teach her the ways of
Magic so they can stop a vampire male confesser
alena ares chapter 1 . 4/13
lovely I love the tragic end
renesemee chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
i like jacob
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
bahaha! Darken Rahl's part was hilarious! but the rest of the story was unrealistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Obviously you haven't read the series, as if you had you would know that first and foremost Zedd, Kalhan, and Richard would not kill them on the word of others. Second Kalhan cannot use her power that fast, there is(even for the Mother Confesser) a recharge period of at least 5 hours . And thirdly when she used her power there would be thunder without sound and the very room would shake and alert the cullens, Fourthly Zedd does not enjoy killing. Fifthly and lastly, just where the hell did Jacob get magic powder, and then how did he not know that Zedd could use 'real magic'?
MadelineT chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Kind of wierd with Edward and Jacob, and hardly any mention of Bella, but I quite liked it. (:
Ilkarmage chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Very funny! i didn't think it was possible but you brought Zedd and Kahlan everyone into the cullen world. I don't know who are some of them, Esme is a vamp too? It is hilarious that a confessor is more powerful than a vampire! lols
Shay chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Could hav been better.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Random crossover, nice ;) my friend went crazy when I told her about the story xp
Lovelestate21 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
It'S a very very funny story and i like it.
CuTii3Pii3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
kk. First off lemme say that I LOVE Twilight and I LOVE the Legend of the Seeker series. Aaand you know what else? I LOVE this fic! It's so flippin' hilarious! Just when the story seems all serious, a dog falls out of Jasper's hair or Jacob says something totally random like "And will you please take that guy with you too?" and Rahl comes outa nowhere. HA! I started making a story about a young vampire/Confessor before this archive was made. You should check it out. Thats my username
shadowglove chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Hysterical! I LOVED Darken Rahl in this! He sees werewolves destroying vampires and of COURSE his first thought is to get the wolves to be his minions!
Stelmaria chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was cute, and funny. Something humorous to temper all the Twilight-mania. Yeah, the Mother Confessor would pretty much own all of the Cullens. But I kept waiting for Richard to whip out the sword of truth which can supposedly cut through anything, and start lopping off some heads! THAT would have been EPIC.
eileen chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i loved you sroy so much that i so i though you would be the best on to please do a cross over with twilight where bella is kahlan or cara, and during the finial of season one instead of them getting sent to the future they get sent to the twilight world. i think that i would make a really good story so please consider writing.

thanks eileen