Reviews for Got'cha
Bree74 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I like how you write Amy/11... it's very natural! It's nice to imagine them actually dealing with the 'elephant in the room' so to speak! Can't wait to read the follow up!
Actorbaybee chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hello, that was good. I was wondering though if maybe you would do a follow on story of Amy and The Doc actually meeting Shakespeare? I really liked the way you write and I think it would be funny when he realizes its The Doctor :D
dancing-badly chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
LOVED it. This is actually one of the first Doctor Who fanfics I've read...I liked 9/Rose, but 11/Amy got me to the site didn't it.

Great job. Favouriting.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Heh... Well, Amy's not OOC, but I think the Doctor is.

Still... Fun to read. I usually dislike these sort of oneshots, but the talking and the banter was so adorable between them, very well written. Nicely done. .
Iuseinkandpaper chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
:D Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Loved it! Brilliant and I just read the follow up! Really liked them you should make another 11/amy and make it a multi chappy! I love the pairing so much! This Doctor makes me go weak at the knees nevermind Amy! :D Can't believe she kissed him...lucky bitch!
poyntersally chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
LOVED IT!
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I was most of the way through, and I was like, "SURELY this can't get any better." But then, of course, there was that LOVELY sex scene!

What I fell in love with most is your writing. Like, I just love how you put the words together and form beautiful sentences! I'm still wondering how this turned out so similar to the one I wrote on paper that you reviewed, but yours is definitely better. You were definitely born to be a writer. I can't believe that there are people much older than you that are also much more illiterate! :P
ianto-harkness chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Quite a sweet little fic. Lovely and playful, I really enjoyed reading it.