Katydid43 chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Well now that was just impressive! Five chapters, I'm assuming 100 words each, and each one containing the word of the week... See what I mean? Impressive! :-)
TraSan chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Very awesome!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
He's stubborn eheh But all the Winchesters are like that, so, no big deal

I liked it ~ Pretty cool

See you around

pandora jazz chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
Thanks for sharing a moment between the brothers with us.

I needed the smile.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
writergirl94 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
aww perfect end
writergirl94 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
and sing...but you dont need to know that.

that made me giggle.
PADavis chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Liked this too. Loved all the things Dean talked (and sang) to.

DeansBabyBird chapter 5 . 6/8/2010

That's just lovely. I loved the patience and steady logic that was Sam and the vulnerable, barely hidden urgency that was Dean. Really nice, all 5 chapters.

Bev x
Enkidu07 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Ah! I didn't want it to end! If you feel the need to add more chapters, I would definitely read them!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
I don't blame Dean for not wanting to lose control. He's awfully cute when he's loopy! :) Poor guy, tho.

I'd really love to know what happened to cause all of those injuries. Surprised he's not in the hospital completely sedated. And I think he's stubborn. It's the Winchester trait they all share. lol

Loved Sam's whiny "Don't you trust me?" to make his brother take the pills. :D

Good one. :)
Colby's girl chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
So typical Dean. Great collection of drabbles. I enjoyed it very much. Take care.
Amberdreams chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Aw you stopped just before the loopiness set in for real - shame! Wonder if he'd 'boop' Sam's nose in revenge for Sam Interrupted...? :D
Scullspeare chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Great drabble series.

I love loopy/drunk Sam but am still holding out hope we'll see loopy Dean on screen at some point - especially if he exhibits the traits Sam describes in this fic. *g*

And stubborn or stoic? I'd say both - although the meter tilts slightly in favour of stubborn. He is a Winchester, right?

Cheers, Sculls
Mad Server chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Nice. Love me some papery white Dean and some loopy Dean and some Sam being the boss of him in a gentle gentle way. The powdery residue, the pain winking out... great touches. And he's just so CUTE.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Totally adorable 500 words here. I liked the fourth one! Nice job on these.