Reviews for Requiem
Malty chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Really enjoyed this story, it gave a really dark twist on a fairly light world without seeming forced or contrived. It was true to character and enjoyable to read despite the subject matter. Thanks for sharing
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
My eyes are welling up... that was... that was so sad... T_T ...
TheHatterJPGR chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I'm crying so hard right now this is not okay at all.
It's great writing and everything but I can't focus on what to say because my tears are overflowing and this is just GAH
GOOD JOB
NOW GO HOME AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE
ChetUnGwan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
How do these fanfictions happen? I mean, the book is so nice and funny, and these fanfictions are so sad. You know, this one actually made me cry. Not just feel really sad, but "darn it, the keyboard's going to short out from the water" cry. Oh, and by the way, very well written. Good job.
Yay chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is depressing and beautiful and heart wrenching. Their friendship in this is really well done. I love their reminiscing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I feel like crying now. This is really sad.
Nizhonii chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Dead- I am dead... But in a good way, I think... This is really beautiful in a sad sort of way
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Well. Now I really want to cry, but in the best way possible.

Just wow. This is really good. Angst is hard, I think, without making it too flowery, and this is just really perfect. That second to last sentence just made the fic for me, I think. And maybe the last one too.

This was excellent. :)
Tofania chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved this so much. This was absolutely brilliant and heart wrenching and just...GUH. Crying.
Hekateras chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Beautiful and perfect and so sad, but yes, it has to end sometime, doesn't it? Those happy endings about Final Apocalypses that hinge on God being benevolent and loving and Crowley being redeemed and him being together with Aziraphale forever are just a bit too good to be true, when you think about it.

You know, I kept holding out hope until the end, even though there was no possible way, going from what's been introduced in-story, that they could escape this.
Namei chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
"And Crowley caught him as he fell."

Perfect in everyway.

Thank you so much for posting.
I forgot my password chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I hate mushy stories. I don't like reading things that are not funny. I don't like reviewing and I never cry at stories. Specially not fanfiction.

But you have got me very close so well done. It's very well written.
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I think that dagger broke my heart...; A ;

It's so sad, but very lovely at the same time. Gosh, I'm just in tears right now...
Seablue Eyes chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wooow, gosh this was sad! I really wish it had ended happier, but only because I'm a big softie - really, it was a perfect way to close the story, and it's true that if Aziraphale really was going to die, it could only be by the hand of Crowley.

Ahh, so tragic! :( I love your take on the apocalypse: the Earth stopping on its axis, Hell winnning, the bodies in the street... really graphic, really moving. Thanks for posting, this fic will stay with me for a while :)
Sister-to-the-Queen chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
*gulps* Please, please tell me it didn't end this way.

Please?