Reviews for And Then You
iAndroid chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was really beautiful and angsty. As usual, yous story has made me tear up. Great job! :D
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Simply amazing! I hope you're doing better.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh wow. This was... something. Very emotionally powerful, as all you work is. There's a lot I could say about this, but I am quite unable to form coherent thought. You almost had me in tears, especially when Sasuke admitted that he had fallen trying to answer the door for Sakura. Oh God. Broke my heart.

Great job!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
this is so sad. it made me want to cry
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
umm... wow, like im speechless, i usually have stuff to say, but this story was just fantastic, truly truly amazing. i felt like i was there, im really just speechless, that was... just wow. amazing... i almost cried with them at the end lol great, good job :)
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
It was a wonderful story. you had Sasuke's feelings perfect, though i guess it's cuz u experienced something akin to that urself too. It was REALLY well written, i loved the way you wrote!
QueenRania chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this is a very impressive piece of writing. i think you handled everyone's emotions extraordinarily well. i love this!
armeriamaria chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
omg . . . O.O cries that was so touching! love it!

is there no continuation? sigh
kappikahMIKEY chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
this is genius, I cried srsly XD

great job
Beeeee chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Lovelovelove.

i adoreeeeeeeeeeeeee stories like this.

Amazing 333

favorited.

p.s. this may be my favourite story here, you should make it longer than a one-shot tehe
Nosferatu523 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I have to admit this is one of the best SasuSaku oneshots Ive read.

Really good work!
runningaroundnude chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This story was absolutely fantastic! I loved it and I wanted to read more!
albaloo chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
What an amazing piece! You could clearly feel the emotions and heartache that they're all going through. And I have to say, something like this would drive sasuke over the edge, and you handled this scenerio in a fantastic way. And I also liked that sasuke didn't get miraculously cured in the end, having him deal with this just made the story that much deeper. Excellent job :)
Sophie chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow...umm..that was AMAZING. Loved the emotion. Thank you!
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
it was a good story, well-written...and the pain, it was almost palpable...great
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »