Reviews for And Then You
xKumaBearx chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Normally.. I don't think I would review.. But.. This was amazing.. Holy cow.. I.. Just wow.. I'm almost speechless. Great message.. Just.. Wow.. I liked it alot.
Sofsofi chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really liked this story. It was angsty, and heart-wrenching, and beautiful. And, dare I say, it provides a terrific backbone for a multiplie chapter fanfiction. May I hope to read it one day?
ShakepearNarutoStyle chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
bravo

I cried through the whole story

srry bout your injury get well keep the goods on coming.
X.Ani-Chan.X chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
:o OMG I love the story, it was amazing! I really liked how they stayed in character and how Sasuke reacted to being hurt like that would how I would've pictured him to react! Overall amazing xD
sasusakulover chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
omg that. was awesomeeee. 3
Cranberry Octopus chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
You are seriously awesome. :D

I love this and you displayed the characters so easily and clearly. And Ouch, you tore your ACL? Yoowza, that sucks.
jupiter chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
normally i'd review using my username here, but your story and your AN cut me deep, and i guess i have something too personal to share (something i don't want to attach my penname to)

i've been wearing a brace on my back for five years now and all the hassle that entails (too tight around my torso, too hot, can't bend, can't twist, can't put on a shirt without it sticking out) can get even /me/ feeling quite depressed at times. the feeling that you have to be separated from your class on certain activities because you can't do what they're doing-it's sad, true, but one should always learn to hang his head up high and keep going forward.

that's why i love the message of this story. it reminds me that even if you feel so down and useless there are still people looking out for you, people who still love you and don't care even if you're injured or disabled or like me, incapacitated (though i don't know if that's the right word)

well, i'm getting kinda close to crying right now so i'm gonna finish this up soon. i just want to tell you that you touched me deep deep down, and that i'm glad you had the guts to write a story like this; it's not often that an author makes sasuke look so pathetic and pitiful. i still have a year to go until my puberty growth spurt stops and i can let go of this brace, and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that hopefully everything will end out alright.

and don't worry, you'll get well soon! six months isn't as long of a period as you think it is. you'll be back in good shape before you know it.

-chloe
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This is really touchingly written. All of it is so emotive - especially the last two scenes when Naruto finds out and when Sasuke finally understands the reality of his situation. So much so that I really hope you write more - this feels more like an episode than a complete story. I think if anything defines Sasuke, it is how driven he is. He might be rather clumsy as a person (and therefore unable to handle his situation with any grace) but I think he has the potential to become more than he is. He is still young, after all.

I hope your injury heals quickly and without complication too.
SatoshiSakurazukamori chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I absolutely loved this story! Especially the end, it completely made me cry. The characterization, I think, was perfect, and the entire thing just flowed so well. Great job!
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I normally don't go for angst, but this was pretty good. I really felt for Sasuke in this, it definitely made me appreciate my own life a lot more.

- Mei
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow, truly beautiful, and sad. I felt so bad for Sasuke, he was a shinobi his whole life, one of the most feared and then suddenly couldn't do it anymore. He also probably feels like he dishonored his clan in a way.

You portrayed him so well though, and I do believe if something like this happened, it would take a while for him to accept it and to break down where no one could see. But I love how Sakura was there for him and I also felt sad for Naruto. But how Sakura was there for him was so great and I could see her doing this.

Who knows you could make another chapter where Sasuke's coping better and how the others were there for him, but if you don't, it was a great read.

Sad, but great.

Great job and keep writing!
GREEN FLUFFY CUPCAKE chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
holy crap i tore mt acl tew home slice! well&my lateral meniscus thinger..it was a horrible mess wen they went it tew fix it and i'm still not able tew play soccer which is how i hurt it caz it waz only back in november! i was board out of my mind while on crutches for 2months well and in pain damned contraptions hurt my arms!
haliz chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
this is amazing! i feel so bad for sasuke so broken and in need and he wnated to get the door for her and didnt make it T_T this story is so amazing you sure know how to create a great story i love it. is there any change to post a sequel?
kee-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Ohmilanta. That was extremely amazing story, filled with depth and heartache. I don't think I've ever read a story quite like that. The way everything is balanced is purely professional.

The way you can just hear and feel Sasuke's pain when he's helplessly curled up in a ball, is a feat, considering Sasuke's usual demeanor.

I truly enjoyed the story. :)
NinjaRoja chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
oh my gosh, this is so sad! The emotion in your writing was really getting to me when he broke down and said why he didn't answer the door :/ Good job though!-To be able to give that emotion to your readers :)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »