Reviews for And Then You
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aw...it's sad, but it's really deep too. I really enjoyed this piece of writing, it's awesome. I hope your leg gets better, I'm an athlete too, and I know how much hurting your leg sucks, even if it's only a sprain. Right now I'm waiting for a stupid spraing on the muscle on the back of your leg under your knee (I'm not good with muscle names) to heal so I can stop limping around my house.
drgn chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is really good. I love how well you managed to capture the intensity of the characters' emotions while still keeping everyone in character. I look forward to reading more of your work.
anundecidedteen chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I know exactly how you feel, I had my surgery back in December, and the whole time I felt so useless and a whole bunch of depressed mumbo jumbo. So don't feel selfish, because yeah it sucks having your life practically taken away from you for the majority of a year.

It was really heart wrenching that he cried at the end, but it was good. Maybe you could continue it with him coping with his injury if you have the inspiration.
nakenochny chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This made me really sad. I really want to hug him, the poor guy.

This was good. I'd say I enjoyed it, but that would be the wrong word for it, but I can't think of the right one right now ... (that's not to say that it was bad by any means, though)
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow...Maybe Now...this story is amazing. Your pacing is perfect and the emotional depth was beautiful. Your vision of a Sasuke who can no longer be a shinobi, a deadly weapon, is so touching; to see him so broken is shocking yet you write it so expertly. Sakura's pain at seeing the man she loves, who was once so powerful, become weak and dependant is so real. Absolutely stunning...great job, Maybe Now.
thelonelyrose and thebluebird chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great story *wips tears away* I feel sorry for Sasuke, but it was a beautiful story none the less. Shows him that Sakura will be there even when he can't fight anymore. Great Job! Sorry for your leg... I had to go through that too, it was hell for lack of a better term.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4