Reviews for Confessions of a Teenage Fangirl
FifteenFathomsCounting chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
This is so good! So in the mood to start watching Torchwood back from the beginning now :P Keep updating, I'm enjoying this loads!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
love it , i knw it's been ages but i hope you continue with this story :)
Jiwa chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
This is so funny and exciting! Lol, I love it. :D

Hope you're continuing soon.
Charlou97 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
This story is amazing. I love it, please keep the chapters coming ASAP. Thanks loads for posting it's fabby and you are a very good writer. You keep me completly hooked! Well Done
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Yes. Kind of abrupt to go from living the life of a cool 13 year old to that of a responsible, although junior adult.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
I like how you make it so her cover story isn't perfect.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Well also she's either 13 or 17 or 19.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Well, it's not like Tosh can't tell what her harmless text messages were.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
I'm sensing you may need to break the diary format and just have her narrate in her head soon.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
If this is a story where the character never makes a difference, but only watches I will be disappointed. Maybe she could do something cheeky and see if she can become an intern and then after a pregnant pause say, "or mascot?" Since Saxon is already there even if she changes what happens he'll find a way to regenerate and come there... but who is to say it might not be under different terms?
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
I'm wondering why it took her so long to look for the tourist office, but otherwise completely delightful.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Nice. Hoping that your heroine gets to do some au-ey fixes and other random interactions with who knows what results.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I see where this is going, but I must say it looks like it may be fun. Also your writing style is quite good.
cusshey chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
It was truely amazing! It was nice to see a slightly sweet side of Owen! I can't really go around saying if it was bad or good, the only thing I would persoanally change is if she would keep on accidently saying things from the future that haven't happened yet or things from the teams past which she shouldn't know! Then make up some funny exuse for it!

Over all in the words of our great 10th doctor who we love, it was utterly 'Brilliant'!
SuperCali chapter 10 . 9/20/2010