Reviews for It's A Shame
August Songs chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Lovely. Minervamis (that's what I call one-sided Minerva/Artemis) is always a fave of mine. The simile is fantastic!
ChocolateIsMyDoom chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Go hartemis!
Really nice and angsty.
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is quite good, but too short. You need to expand more on these ideas. What you actually have is quite nice.
Zynette chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww! All he talks about is Holly! I can't really feel bad for Minerva, though. I never really liked her.
LupineSerpent chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Simple, and sweet. Angsty Minerva rocks!
artfan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I feel so sorry for Minerva. She should insist on going through any future adventures with them and then spend most of the time trying to woo Artemis... uh... maybe not...
H8rpatrol chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was beautifully written.
DesaraSoleil chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Nicely Done. Short, yet poigiant. I was always curious as to how their first meeting would go after the 3-years. THis shows are more tender side. Genius or not, Minerva is still a girl after all.

Great drabble Koala. _
rachellephant chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Emotionally wracking. Brief, but full of passion. Reading this, I experienced a very quick transition from simply browsing fan fiction to remembering thousands of unrequited loves. It hurts like hell, and you captured it in a simple, elegant way. Nice job.
May Fowl chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I can almost feel her pain...

Yeah, this drabble is really great. I always wanted to know, what happened, when they met after the three years.
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Short but sweet. I hate when people write Minerva as a shrill, clingy brat, but I adore angsty, one sided Artemis/Minerva, which is exactly what you've given us. Nothing really to criticise here, keep writing xOx
Andie chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
love this its good keep it up

xybolic chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Ah, that eye... :D

I'm glad you didn't turn Minerva into an absolute jealous bitch. As much as I hate her, I don't like reading a piece where some writers just write her with their bias in mind. Unless, well done, but most are not well done.

I had planned a similar thing for Babble, but decided to do the Trouble one instead. (Because Kit's H/T delusions goaded me to. XD)