Reviews for This Moment is your life
Summers Rage chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Beautifully written story.
ReadNWrite4U chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Beautifully written. The scenes at Shell Cottage and The Burrow were gorgeous.

"You're my dream, Hermione." I read these four words over and over. You can just feel the emotion Ron spoke those words with. I teared up at this moment. It was prefect.
CookiesFly chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This story felt so intimate it's ridiculous. What I loved was that you included Phlegm's (hehe) POV, which added a whole 'nother level to the story.

Adorable and absolutely breathtaking story :) Congratz.
Sugarplumjellygum chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hahahaha...I'm a fan of Mugglemama too!
melove167 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
this was a rly good story. almost made me cry:P
JustEmmettPlease chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is one of the best I've read yet. Thanks for not making them idiots, and still keeping honest to their characters!
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Very Beautiful and erotic. Well done!
tikincloks chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I loved this story!

Really great
smkffnut chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
So now Fleur is a voyeur... I know you needed a witness to make it third person, but Fleur? Truly beautifully written and very much in character for everyone involved. It my opinion it was not smut, but a lovely accounting of two people's discovery... Thanks for writing!
thlove chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Such a great story! Not sure they wouldn't hear Fleur apparating, but very sweet! Thanks for writing it!
creative-mistress chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I think I commented on all of your stories and said pretty much the same thing and I will say that again because it is true, I loved it, it was addicting and after it was over I smiled because of how much I liked it. Please post more! :)
WanderingPen chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This was breathtaking. Raw emotions captured in your words. Well done. Please post more of your work.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I especially like the choices and description of the first two moments.
ykickamoocow111 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Good story. I don't know why but i liked the fact that Fleur was watching them make love for the first time.
cuddlebear992 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww that was really cute! I loved it!

Brittnay