Reviews for Our Forever
Robern chapter 33 . 3/3/2011
I have just read this story in one sitting and I love it thank you for such a good story.
Kristafied chapter 28 . 2/15/2011
Lovely story! Enjoyed the peaceful, warm vibe of it.
Viktorija chapter 33 . 1/21/2011
Aww, kitty! :) Charlie is adorable.
Megwolf13 chapter 33 . 1/19/2011
Hah, I love it! It's sweet and cute and fluffy, but still has substance. It's a marshmallow!
NCISAddict87 chapter 33 . 1/19/2011
That is absolutely lovely. Kiddypidder. lol. I love it!
rebelmagnus chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
Great Story!
lostie21 chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
Very cute little chapter. I like the glimpse we got into a much older Charlie. Thank you for the update! I got so excited when I saw that you updated this story. :D
natsien chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
Ah, just gorgeous! Thanks for this - so nice to see an unexpected chapter :D
Alidiabin chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
Aww ... glad Tony let her keep the cat. And the babysitter lady has a really cool name 'Savanah Valentine', I like.
gsr4ever chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
Haha this cracked me up! Nice job
13NCISgirl chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
Haha.. Cute!
NCISaddict77 chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
aww that's cute
AngelMoon Girl chapter 30 . 12/21/2010
*happy sighs* What a wonderfully fulfilling story that was. I just love family fics and it's my secret desire that we might see Tony and Ziva become parents, if only in an epilogue-esque glimpse during the last NCIS episode. You wrote the transition beautifully and might I just say that Charlie sounds like the most adorable baby ever? Too cute, the way you describe her (realistically) examining Ziva's necklace! Can't wait to see the extras included, but I just wanted to let you know now how much I enjoyed "Our Forever"!
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I have to tell you that I'm reading this again- did I write that yesterday?- and just finished it up; but this first chapter is my favorite. For some reason it calls to me. I came back to read it again because there are a few new ones along this storyline out right now, and not to be mean, but none of them are nearly as well written as this one!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 22 . 10/9/2010
*melts into puddle* If it was possible, I think you managed to eclipse last chapter's fluff! That scene where Team Gibbs meets Charlie and congratulates the proud but tired new parents... wow... *wipes tear* I'm speechless.
506 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »