Reviews for Our Forever
AngelMoon Girl chapter 21 . 10/9/2010
... wow. So I've been a silent reader the past twenty chapters, but I just couldn't resist commenting on my breathtaking love of this one. Ziva and Tony's experience seemed so genuine; her pain and joy, his terror and joy- the emotions just jumped off the page! I found myself tearing up at Gibbs' fatherly concern; that heartfelt scene where he helped Ziva through a contraction was beyond beautiful. Fantastic job turning this into what felt like a real experience. Yay for Charlie! Welcome, baby!
stephlovespie chapter 32 . 9/2/2010
Again, amazing. And, I can't believe this Fic has to end because it's so amazingly amazing, I know I'll miss checking it twice a day to see if you updated. But, all good things must come to an end, right? I just hope there is at least one or two or infinite (if you wish) updates with additional scenes, because this is just lovely. Kudos, props, hell, I give you anything and everything. Even a hug, stranger. Terrific job, as usual.
M E Wofford chapter 32 . 8/31/2010
ahhhh

This is sweet. My husband just always made fun of me when I was pregnant. (In his defense, I was huge.) And that explains part of the reason he is no longer my husband.

hehe

Good chapter.
lostie21 chapter 32 . 8/30/2010
This is just the sweetest thing. I love reading these little moments between Tony and Ziva. Thank you for the update! :D
Megwolf13 chapter 32 . 8/30/2010
Awwwwww, I love it! It's so cute!
Seosh chapter 32 . 8/30/2010
Beautiful moment, anymore to come? O
I am the girl in the corner chapter 32 . 8/30/2010
awwww, love the additional scene, sad face for the xtra. love it
Viktorija chapter 32 . 8/29/2010
Aww... It's so beautiful! :)
Alidiabin chapter 32 . 8/29/2010
awww... I'm all warm inside.
NCISaddict77 chapter 32 . 8/29/2010
adorable
gsr4ever chapter 32 . 8/29/2010
Very cute. I liked it a lot
LunaZola chapter 31 . 8/27/2010
Wow, I'm amazed that this didn't get posted as part of the story. I'm glad you gave us the 'deleted scenes' though because that was so so so good!
stephlovespie chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
I love this. I love this a billion, trillion times. Please, Please continue! You do such a great jib portraying these two it's incredible. Looking forward to your next fic!
M E Wofford chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
This is so very true.

You set it up perfectly too.

Made a couple of tears form in my eyes.
Seosh chapter 31 . 8/24/2010