Reviews for Our Forever
propelled chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I loved Tony's reaction, not cliche, just thoughtful. I can't wait to see where you go with this story - great start!
bubbles799 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Well, I really liked that. You wrote a lot of thoughts in there, which was good. You had less dialogue, but just enough to tell us what was going on. It all worked really well.

This looks like a good basis here. And with excellent spelling and grammar, I can't see why it wouldn't be a good read. Well done.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
great story so far.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Good, I like the story so far. Can't wait to read more.
Rosalie Duquesne chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww how cutee :)
Betherzz chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
good beginning to the story... not quite sure what all the hesitation was about... the 2 of them are comfortable here in this relationship i am assuming since shes sleeping in his bed without the sex stuff going on... i just dont understand the hesitation on tonys part here i guess, most guys would throw a fit or be excited but not just keep their mouths shut... :) its a great beginning cant wait to see where you take it from here
LittleCatt chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I'm intrigued! I think too many people shy away from this story line, when in reality it brings up a plethora of great plot elements if done correctly. I think you're off to a wonderful start, keep it up!
ImaginePeace chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww, so cute :)

Please tell me that this is a multi-chapter and not a oneshot. Because honestly, I want to know what happens next ;)
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Love It!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I like this a lot so far. Nice job
groovin chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great beginning! I LOVE how you avoid all the usual cliches when Tony found out. They both are secure in their relationship, and they're committed to each other.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34