Reviews for Strategies
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was a fun read!

If Kenshin had known all along that Koshijiro would never trade Yahiko for Kaoru.. That meant he just took her so she can belong to him.. XD
Femme chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed your writing. I was struck by how you were able to create realistic actions and motivations for your characters. I really think that 3 dimensional characters are the most important part of any good story, and the characters you've created feel real and really draw me into their world as I'm reading. Great work!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was great, I really enjoyed the plot. The fact that Kaoru's father was willing to give her up to raise a boy in Kamiya Kasshin Ryu is very believable. I enjoyed how the story wrapped up!
noname00 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I'll admit that I wasn't all that interested in reading this fic and I'm not sure why I did, but I'm just glad that I didxD The fic was great, and to think that was his plan all along, nice
poems2songs chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work!
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
excellent
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
*\o/*dances*\o/* YOU'RE BACK!

i was thinking on the logic of taking kaoru- he wouldn't want to have to possibly kill a fine man as kamyia-san to get yahiko. taking kaoru would allow yahiko to be trained and taught bushido turning yahiko into a fine and honorable young man. he would honor kamyia-san's sacrifice by marrying his daughter (didn't hurt that he loves her anyway). when yahiko came to retrieve kaoru he would either lose, and then nothing would matter, or he would win and have a fine comrade and brother-in-law. -not a bad return for little effort. GOOD STUFF!

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
xxangel221xx chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
great story! This was well written, and the plot was pretty original. Hope you feel better, and write more.
krystalMage chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Welcome back! I missed you! Hope you are feeling much much better.

Wonderful start to what promises to be an amaizng story. You pulled me into the story from the first line. yahiko is a little annoying; he doesn't think Kaoru has a brain or is even entitled to her own opinion. The way he went ballistic over her training clothes was hilarious. He has a little a little growing up to do. i hope you update soon. This is a fiiiiiin e story.
caseyedith chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow, this is amazing! It must feel great to publish something after 3 years.

I LOVE the plot. It's really well done, and the ending is quite unexpected-I always assume that Kaoru's parents are kind and compassionate people. The twist of making Yahiko the target, as the last Myojin, is a really nice spin on his gift for swordsmanship and just overall. And I love how Kaoru ended up being better off for living with Kenshin and his following.

Kenshin is so badass in this-I love it. I love him as the gentler figure too, but he still retains those qualities in this, except we read about the fighting side more. You just wrote him really cool! I'm curious about how old he was when he took Kaoru away...

Really wonderful job! I so enjoyed reading this, and appreciate that Kenshin and Kaoru were "pure" until their wedding-really I do, because I don't think they're characters who would do anything else. And it just grosses me out when people write that kind of thing anyway, for the most part... And besides that, it was excellent writing, excellent plot, with vibrant characters and a nice ending. The way you cited "The Past", "The Present", and "The Near Future" was also really nice, and original.
sulou chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
What a lovely story! I enjoyed reading it up to the very end.
Jenton chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
it was an enjoyable read! :) good characterization especially when it comes to Yahiko. the fight scenes are also cool!

looking forward to your next story.