Reviews for Two Steps Forward
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This was the perfect way to finally bring them together. Great job.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Of the few stories I've read here Roy proposes, this one is my favorite. They're just so in character and it's easy to imagine Roy doing this and Riza's knowing answers.
Too perfect and adorable.
Mill Qs chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!DATS SUCH A NICE STORY!I LIKED IT ALOT!,
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Aww, that was really sweet. :) I also think it's a pretty realistic scenario, and you kept both Roy and Riza in character well. Nicely done! :)
Tigrette chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Well I thought it was great! Dont worry about keeping everything in cannon. Dont worry, as much as I like Arawakas ending, I think the more Royai the better! And there certainly wasnt enough in the real ending. Stupid EdWin... *mutters incomprehensibly*
oakleaf chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is beautiful. Well done.
Kitsune-Blue chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Very sweet and it really seemd to suit their characters too _
Luftslott chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is amazing, utterly hilarious at moments (you had me clapping and scream-laughing like a little girl at "When are you going to pass that miniskirt law, sir?" (the answer to that being "Never!" since Roy still hadn't recovered from what he darkly referred to as "The Incident").". But not only that, it was also extremely sweet and seemed quite appropriate for them (no kiss:().

I have to fave it:D! It was wonderful!
Rojas Walrus chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Again, beautiful. Moar I say!
Tiuni chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
You helped satiate my inner Royai demon. I read the last chapter and was in desperate need of something like this. Excellently written!
Izilen chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh, I love this story!

I like the tiny details and careful writing. It's very easy to visualize and just as easy to feel. As far as the story goes, it's one of the sweetest, most true to the characters stories for this couple I've seen. Thanks a lot for writing it!

The spoilers are really torture, aren't they? It's the last chapter, so it seems to me it'd totally ruin the story for me, but I'm so, so curious! Good luck keeping away from them!
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
aw so sweet!
StormGoddess chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
sweet :D

Happy RoyAi Day/Week :)
Rinoax chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
love it so much.

It's totally Roy mode how he ask her, so luvely.

Don't worry for the spoilers in the thread there are not spoilers and the ones that people post were deleted. :)
Deniece chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Guess I'm a sadist for enjoying Roy suffer (as long as he doesn't get hurt in the process)... and I like Riza for laughing at him once she understood what it was all about. Plus points for the initial confusion!

I feel your dread but this far spoilers seem to be under control on FMA forums... but everywhere else is like walking through the mine-field :)