Reviews for Advice
guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
O_O - my face when I got to the end of this page

loved it, thanks for writing :)
dariansison chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Omg this is so cute I'm surprised helga would go to him of all people for advice but I think the ending is so the cutest part of this story good Job I love all your work!
amythestblade chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Interesting... while I'm reading this, "Don't Wanna Rock" by Bowling for Soup is playing. Dunno if you're familiar with it, but one of the most recurring lines is "I don't wanna tell you I love you". XD
isabelle chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
awhh :)
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
hehe, totally played helga, GO ARNOLD!
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aww. This was really cute. I loved Arnold's behavior and that dense, but knowing way he talked to Helga.
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love this story!

DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
nice lol!
MyLovelyRabbit chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Cuuuute! Love it!

Ahaha sneaky Arnold. XD
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Awesome idea, buddy! I'm a little surprised that Helga dare go to Arnold for advice on the situation, given that he KNOWS who and what she's talking about, and she'd be nervous to talk to him about it, despite not officially bringing it up.

I know Helga would want to think it was all in the heat of the moment, and in a way it was, because she did get carried with the way she confessed to Arnold, along with the fact that it wasn't the best time to do so.

Yeah, their conversation is so casual: they're both pretending it never happened and are referring to another person for Helga. But they can't be fooled: despite her denial, Arnold knows, and Helga knows that he knows, and there's no going back.

And she still hasn't gotten a peep out of Arnold, even though he said he needed to think. The fact that Arnold knows the truth about Helga's feelings for him will make him see her in a whole new light, which will help awaken his own true feelings for her. But I like Arnold's line: "I can't say for sure why he hasn't told you how he feels yet, though. Maybe he's unsure of how he feels, and is just trying to figure everything out. You should just give him some space to really think about it." I think she's worried about it since it's been some time since she confessed and she hasn't gotten his answer yet, and if she would be picking on him, I thought it could partly be because she's getting angry and impatient waiting for his answer. In a way, I also thought her confession would still freak Arnold out and part of why he's taking so long is because he's trying to avoid thinking about it whenever the subject pops into his head.

But then again, he needs a good amount of time to think considering it would be very out of character if at the end of HATM, Arnold returned Helga's feelings and suddenly feel madly in love with Helga, especially with the same amount of passion and love she has for him. I think he would begin to feel the same way at the end of TJM, then his feelings would grow stronger over time. But we know that he likely feels the same way, and his two dreams can help him figure that out. And I love how he says "Just a little more time, Helga. Just a little more time," because it shows that he's getting close. And we know when he will give her his answer...

Another incredible one-shot!
Eleanor the great chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
love love love love love! I actually clapped my hands reading this :) so lovely! and cute! and realistic (of course, I'm not sure if that's technically right, considering that most of the stuff that happens in HA is unrealistic, of course someone once said that the difference between fiction and real life is that fiction has to be realistic... in which case good job!) I'm rambling but this was great fun to read :) good job :)
Estrelle Buscador chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love this story! Arnold is a very sneaky one, pretending that he doesn't know what she's talking about...hehehehe

And his ending thoughts sound very promising...hooray!

Well done!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You! *snickers* this is so bloody adorable... *giggles*

awww Arnold's not as dense as he says.. hehehe