Reviews for Suspect
Great work.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 6 . 11/1
Fantastic. Woohoo.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 2 . 10/31
Omg this is amazing. Loveeeeee it. Haha Hughe’s thought at the end. That he had forgotten to warn Seaton that that might happen. What a shame.
Soo well written. This is really well thought out. Thanks for sharing. Absolutely love it.
Poor Neal wow u captured the emotions so spot on. And even the whole Neal escaping. Cos off course he’d make a break for it.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 10/31
Tis is written soooo welll
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 10/31
Oh my gosh!
I could never praise this story enough! You have done a wonderful, simply amazing job at this. I love it so much.
thomaseliot chapter 7 . 12/10/2018
Great story! Thanks for writing. xD
Heather Snow chapter 7 . 10/9/2018
This was really great. I loved Neal's actions. Peter at the hearing was great. And I enjoyed the extra focus on Hughes, which I haven't seen much of.
OrigamiPlane chapter 7 . 9/9/2018
This story is awesome! Thank you so much for posting and writing it! it was really well written and everyone was in character and the plot was fascinating and well thought out and I could go on for a long time here... just, amazing work!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2018
Ohhh my god I love this so much. Spot-on charaterization. Nice work!
Melira chapter 7 . 4/29/2018
Beautiful reunion! But you really were as hard on Neal as possible, weren't you? Letting him believe Peter had died and afterwards that Peter had only come to visit rather than getting him out... Mean! But nice to read so who am I to complain?!
Good work!
Melira chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
Oh, Hughes is great. I love that dry comment about 'forgetting' to mention the possibility that Neal might run. "What a shame.D
Melira chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
Wow, what an opening. Poor Neal. Being accused of murder is bad, but learning from that accusation that your best friend is dead is definitely worse! Thanks for your note that this isn't a death fic!
Looking forward to the remaining six chapters!
daisesndaffidols chapter 7 . 4/7/2018
Another awesome story.
I would love to see a sequel for this story.
Iuvsbruce chapter 7 . 4/4/2018
EXCELLENT! Really awesome! You write their personalities perfectly! I would love to have seen this as an episode! Thank you so much!