Reviews for Suspect
JimChou chapter 7 . 6/26
One of my prefered early fics! I've just read it again and the relations as described between the characters ring still true. And it's one of the few that give Hughes an important role. You showed well the friendship between Peter and Neal. Great. Sad that you don't write for WC anymore.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 7 . 5/14
I absolutely loved this story, really well written
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 5/13
awww nice ending
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 3/3
This was very good. It was difficult to see Neal grieving for Peter but he was resourceful enough to solve the case for the FBI. We wish Peter could have secured Neal's freedom more quickly, as long as he did. Thanks for writing.
Helena Dax chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Great fic, I loved it! I think Neal would do anything for Peter.
ocgirl.fr chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Loved, loved it!
Great ending with those two, they are adorable together !
Helle05 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic story :-)
Clara Brighet chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
This is your first White Collar fic? What? That's incredible! Inconceivable! You're fantastic!

This. Was. AMAZING. I can't even express how perfect this was. I found this on a community for 'Elite' stories, did you know that? Well this definitely belonged there. The plot, the characters, the emotion, the EVERYTHING. It was so good I blazed through the five intermediate chapters between the beginning and the end. I couldn't stop. Could. Not. Stop.
Hopefully I'll go back and review those later (no promises - my short term memory is terrible on good days), because you deserve the reviews. Plus there were just a ton of other awesome details I want to comment on. :)

Welcome to White Collar (albeit belatedly, as I now see you wrote this in 2010).

Thank you so much for writing this!
- Clara Brighet
Miss MaryAnn chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely loved your story. You managed to hold a perfect level of tension throughout the story while you showcased their unique relationship. I agree with your a/n in chapter four, Peter is just as important as Neal. I too, am a Peter fan. Well Done.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
But... but... Peter can't be dead... He's listed as a character in this story... and it's not labelled a tragedy... Peter CAN'T be dead...

I think I'm in as much denial as Neal. You almost made me cry. Bravo! So much emotion, so skillfully captured. This was a fabulous first chapter, thanks for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Awwwwww. So adorable!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Beautiful! Loved it!
ClaMiAl chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Nice story! And poor Neal, getting all hurt and locked up without actually having done anything. One question, though: Where was Peter shot? Perhaps I missed it, but I don't remember it being mentioned. Obviously in the upper body, since his chest keeps hurting, but I'm kinda curious about what exactly his injuries were.
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Omg, you're a fantastic writer. I absolutely loved this fic!
Redmage2 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Aw, this is a wonderful story!