Reviews for Suspect
Helena Dax chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Great fic, I loved it! I think Neal would do anything for Peter.
ocgirl.fr chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Loved, loved it!
Great ending with those two, they are adorable together !
Helle05 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic story :-)
Clara Brighet chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
This is your first White Collar fic? What? That's incredible! Inconceivable! You're fantastic!

This. Was. AMAZING. I can't even express how perfect this was. I found this on a community for 'Elite' stories, did you know that? Well this definitely belonged there. The plot, the characters, the emotion, the EVERYTHING. It was so good I blazed through the five intermediate chapters between the beginning and the end. I couldn't stop. Could. Not. Stop.
Hopefully I'll go back and review those later (no promises - my short term memory is terrible on good days), because you deserve the reviews. Plus there were just a ton of other awesome details I want to comment on. :)

Welcome to White Collar (albeit belatedly, as I now see you wrote this in 2010).

Thank you so much for writing this!
- Clara Brighet
Miss MaryAnn chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely loved your story. You managed to hold a perfect level of tension throughout the story while you showcased their unique relationship. I agree with your a/n in chapter four, Peter is just as important as Neal. I too, am a Peter fan. Well Done.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
But... but... Peter can't be dead... He's listed as a character in this story... and it's not labelled a tragedy... Peter CAN'T be dead...

I think I'm in as much denial as Neal. You almost made me cry. Bravo! So much emotion, so skillfully captured. This was a fabulous first chapter, thanks for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Awwwwww. So adorable!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Beautiful! Loved it!
ClaMiAl chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Nice story! And poor Neal, getting all hurt and locked up without actually having done anything. One question, though: Where was Peter shot? Perhaps I missed it, but I don't remember it being mentioned. Obviously in the upper body, since his chest keeps hurting, but I'm kinda curious about what exactly his injuries were.
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Omg, you're a fantastic writer. I absolutely loved this fic!
Redmage2 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Aw, this is a wonderful story!
Kittona chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
*copious fangirly squeals* this was AWESOME! First white collar fic i've read and the best fic I've read in a while. I loved how you showed Peter and Neal's relationship. They are both such awesome characters : )
Of Stories and Songs chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Oh my God, I've literally just read your story in a single breath! It's amazing!
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
I loved it. Your plot and characterization was beautiful. I rather thought that Seaton would act a tad more chagrined once faced with the truth of Neal's loyalty to Peter, but I suppose the villianous bastard deserved to be a villianous bastard that was threatened into compliance in the end didn't he?
I'm faving this fic, because its great.

Thankyou,
cmcaggia3 chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Omg. That ws so beatuiful. That last chapter ones sobbing. You portrayed them do perfectly and the case was so real!