Reviews for Suspect
SoVeryAverageMe chapter 7 . 11/5
This was great! I really love the loyalty/protective parallels between Neal and Peter. I also love the cameos from El and Hughes. I also really love how you emphasize how much the two care about each other and how far they've come to learn to trust one another. Nice work!
Loved it!
grishy chapter 7 . 7/10
Great plot! well written, on point character wise, with angst and yet so hopeful.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
My dear, I do love this story of yours! I have read it a few times already and knowing already the plot and the happy ending is not preventing to feel for the emotions, to admire Neal's smartness, loyalty and braveness or to share peter's pride at that.
Loved Neal's and Peter's behavior and definitely loved Hughes' part!
Thank you!
Revhead chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
Omg I loved this so much. Neal's reaction to the thought of Peter's death was heart-wrenching, and Peter's fears for Neal's safety conveyed the strength of the bond between them just as powerfully. I loved Neal's loyalty and the emotion that came through strongly in every chapter. Thank you for this
JimChou chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
One of my prefered early fics! I've just read it again and the relations as described between the characters ring still true. And it's one of the few that give Hughes an important role. You showed well the friendship between Peter and Neal. Great. Sad that you don't write for WC anymore.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
I absolutely loved this story, really well written
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 5/13/2016
awww nice ending
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
This was very good. It was difficult to see Neal grieving for Peter but he was resourceful enough to solve the case for the FBI. We wish Peter could have secured Neal's freedom more quickly, as long as he did. Thanks for writing.
Helena Dax chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Great fic, I loved it! I think Neal would do anything for Peter.
ocgirl.fr chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Loved, loved it!
Great ending with those two, they are adorable together !
Helle05 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic story :-)
Clara Brighet chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
This is your first White Collar fic? What? That's incredible! Inconceivable! You're fantastic!

This. Was. AMAZING. I can't even express how perfect this was. I found this on a community for 'Elite' stories, did you know that? Well this definitely belonged there. The plot, the characters, the emotion, the EVERYTHING. It was so good I blazed through the five intermediate chapters between the beginning and the end. I couldn't stop. Could. Not. Stop.
Hopefully I'll go back and review those later (no promises - my short term memory is terrible on good days), because you deserve the reviews. Plus there were just a ton of other awesome details I want to comment on. :)

Welcome to White Collar (albeit belatedly, as I now see you wrote this in 2010).

Thank you so much for writing this!
- Clara Brighet
Miss MaryAnn chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely loved your story. You managed to hold a perfect level of tension throughout the story while you showcased their unique relationship. I agree with your a/n in chapter four, Peter is just as important as Neal. I too, am a Peter fan. Well Done.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
But... but... Peter can't be dead... He's listed as a character in this story... and it's not labelled a tragedy... Peter CAN'T be dead...

I think I'm in as much denial as Neal. You almost made me cry. Bravo! So much emotion, so skillfully captured. This was a fabulous first chapter, thanks for writing!
- Clara Brighet