Reviews for Suspect
Sue Pokorny chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
I really liked this. I'll admit I don't really read anything out of the Supernatural fandom, but I got hooked on White Collar 'cause, let's face it, who could resist Neal's eyes? g I don't think the bond between the two is quite as strong on the show yet, but I do like how you've written it. That's always been a problem with partner shows IMO, having two people who just met suddenly care about each other so much. Starsky and Hutch was the best - but in the pilot they'd been partners for years already so it was believable. Miami Vice never quite got the same feel, tho it tried. The Winchesters, being brothers, already had that connection and never really had to work at it. Neal and Peter balance each other really well, so I hope they give them the time and chance to build on it.

Thanks for a great read!

Sue
Ultracape chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Beautiful chapter. Loved it.
Lilynette chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
This story is awesome! :D I was wondering why there was so many reviews for only six chapters (and in a short period of time at that!), now I know why. I can't wait for the next chapter :P
ndaed chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Excellent writing! I am truly mesmerized by it.
Tanigi chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Good chapter! I'm glad the court proceedings were wrapped up so quickly. The suspense was good, but it's a relief to have a happy ending coming up. :)

Can't wait for the next(last?) chapter!
Ultracape chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Loved it.
lynw21 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Peter was well prepared,

great descriptions

"a" eeek get to Neal please!
Nonny A chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
I loved this chapter - Peter's confrontation with Seaton was very satisfying, and I especially liked your description of the differences between Peter and Neal's sense of justice. Another great job, and I can't wait to see the promised reunion!
Maryt chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Another great chapter. Peter did an awesome job at the hearing and now we get to see their reunion. I can't wait!
Rogue Tomato chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Woo! Great chapter. I loved Peter's reaction to seeing Seaton - that scene played out nicely. :) And I'm giddy with excitement over a 'reunion' chapter! :)
NDKidsMom chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
From a purely literary point of view, I think this was your most masterfully written chapter yet. We are all so wrapped up in the emotional part of the story of both men being injured, suffering, and worried for each other, but this chapter is obviously well researched and thought-out, and required much more than knowledge of your characters’ personalities. It was easy to feel the very “official” air in the room, and the dialog was exactly what I would expect in a court hearing. The surprise was how logical and believable your arguments were on BOTH sides. I had wondered how you were going to pull off any adversarial arguments to Peter’s because he seemed so obviously correct… but their arguments were completely valid!

And now from the White Collar fan point of view, Peter and Hughes were perfectly in character. I could see their expressions and body language as clearly as if I had watched this scene in an episode on the show. I loved Peter’s “benevolent” (and my mind saw slightly smug) smile when it was time for Seaton to speak. It also tugged a bit at my "heartstrings" to see Peter's weakened condition at the end after pushing through the pain and tension to fight for Neal.

Your description of the difference between Neal’s methods of achieving justice and Peter’s methods seem to capture the heart of the show. This chapter is an especially excellent example of your capabilities as a writer.

As I’m sure are all of your fans, I am looking forward to Peter and Neal’s reunion!
kenziecaffrey chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Cannot wait for an update! LOVED this chapter!
SG-LAB chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Another great chapter. Peter was just awesome in this.
peppe1951 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Great chapter...loved it how Peter forced Season to help Neal...and Neal had better be in good condition when Peter picks him up from prison...don't trust OPR to arrange some kind of accident for Neal if Peter waits until the next day...update soon...please :)
thevigilante15 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
yeah! I am happy now! hope Neal was OK...
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »