Reviews for Suspect
Iuliana chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
I can't express all the feelings I had reading this chapter. I felt just like Peter, wanting them so badly to believe him and then second doubting. U know I can't wait to see how Neal is and in what shape Peter will find him but this was such an wonderful chapter I completely forgot about that aspect. Your writing is absolutely amazing, it was such an intense chapter. As a plus I love your Hughes. Also Neal doesn't know that Peter was indeed found alive does he? U have to update soon, u just have too, I'm dying to know how Neal is and how his meeting with Peter will go.
BunBunBabe chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Woooooooooo, yey Neal gets to come home.
BellaHarvest chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
You truly outdid yourself with this chapter. The hearing debate made for an incredibly intense read. All your arguments are sound and well thought through. I love how you make Peter come across as whip-smart and badass (when he wants to be). Kudos - what more can I say.
wopatwoman chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Yes, now lets get Neal home.. And can we see Seaton get his.. What a jerk...
bittergreen chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
One brilliant step closer to a long-overdue and hopefully poignant reunion for Neal and Peter! I love how you pace each chapter so well, and build up to a point of incredible suspense, all with such a carefully crafted and cohesive plot. Not with over-the-top dramatics as in many fanfics, but with real insight into the heads and hearts of the characters. I love your writing, and am SO looking forward to the Peter and Neal (and Elizabeth, maybe even Hughes) home-coming! (but on that note, I hope you are considering another fabulous WC story in the near future for your legion of fans?)
Ursula4x chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
I love the pace of this story. This hearing scene was strikingly real in feel.

I hope that subsequent chapters allow your readers to see Peter and Neal back together and able to heal with each other.
Ursula4x chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Peter's will and his determination to help Neal drive his poor wounded body past any reason. I think that catches him nicely.
Sparky Dorian chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Ohh! Yay! :) That was a great chapter. Peter was perfect. You did a wonderful job, I think, on the legal scene and arguments.
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Huge Neal fan but sending the Peter love:) Great chapter!
Maryt chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
There's so much to love about this chapter. I really felt for Peter's frustrations as he finds out that it's not going to be as easy as he thought to get Neal out of jail. Looking forward to more!
BellaHarvest chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter. I love your portrayal of Hughes (here and in the earlier chapters). His tightrope walk between being a compassionate human being and keeping with the proper protocol and decorum is quite heart warming and very true to the original character. And, of course, there's Peter - the guy you just want to come home to at the end of the day. What's not to love? Can't wait for more.
Kiki Cabou chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
I liked the scene with Peter and Reese and I'm glad that Peter, as soon as he's able, is going to return the favor and help Neal. I'm still concerned for both of them, but the scales are tipping a little more towards Neal right now because he's been out of sight for a bit, and I hope he's had his injuries seen to. The sooner they get him out of jail, clear this up and get him home, the better. :)
Kiki Cabou chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
I'm so relieved that Peter's out of danger. :) Even though they keep drugging him. :(
Nonny A chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
I do like what you do with Hughes; I especially enjoyed the bit about him being afraid of Elizabeth. And your writing, as always, was terrific, with lots of wonderful lines from 'Like a slightly emaciated, professional version of Santa Claus, Hughes started pulling things out of his briefcase' to the already-mentioned-by-someone 'That incorrigible, infuriating, loyal, stupid son-of-a-bitch.' Such fun! Can't wait to see Peter dealing with Seaton.
Nonny A chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Another lovely chapter! A very sweet scene between Peter and Elizabeth, and I love Peter's assumption that Neal was the one to find him and his immediate defense of and concern for his friend. And such insidious little hints of difficulties to come... Very nice all around!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »