Reviews for Suspect
j3nnee chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Great story so far. :D
Iuliana chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
oh man , this story is so cool. it was so touching how neal gave himself up. I can t wait to see what happens to him especially since he wan t feeling well to begin with. so happy peter is back, can t wait to see him raise a storm because of how they treated neal.
Sparky Dorian chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Oh, he's awake! Yay! Great chapter there. I liked the whole paragraph about Neal sacrificing his freedom to save Peter, and how his strength of character helped him in there the last time. I really liked the whole thing. Now all that's left is getting Neal out of prison!
Ultracape chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Another great chapter
bittergreen chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
What can I say? Simply another brilliant chapter. I am glad you did not spend too much time on the actual 'rescue' of Peter, but instead chose to focus on the myriad of emotions that are evident between Peter and El, about each other, and of course, about Neal. I am very anxious to see how poor Neal has fared in that awful prison environment, and especially in light of his ragged condition. Peter has a right to be worried. Please update this soon! Please do a novel, or TV script! Or a movie!
lynw21 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Another great chapter! Peter and El needed sometime alone to deal with everything & Peter needs time to heal.

Now, Peter heal faster and get Neal out of jail!

The Angst with a capital "a" keeps a coming!

Lyn
Your doting fan chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
I felt as if I were being held hostage as I read it!
Jesape1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Person offering to beta was me. Sorry, you can email me if you want to take me up on that offer.
Amnelyn chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
If you are looking for another beta reader, I would like to offer my services. Email is
WayLowHalo chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Ah, I love this story so much! *sighs* Can't wait for more!
Swiftalon chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
An interesting chapter. It's great that Peter is still alive and that he was really angry that they put Neal in jail for his "murder".
Maryt chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Peter is the only one who can find Neal and Neal is the only one who can find Peter. I love it! Your write Peter and El so beautifully together too.
Rogue Tomato chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
"He was the only one who could find Neal, and Neal was the only one who could find him." I just ADORE that line! Perfect!

Another great chapter although I was surprised they found Peter so quickly. But I am glad to see the story is continuing after he's been found. :)
wopatwoman chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
At least Peter is safe, now lets get Neal back! I love that Peter knew Neal had 'saved' him..
BunBunBabe chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Yey Peter was found, I'm so glad now when he gets better he's going to bust some heads for Neal's arrest.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »