Reviews for Suspect
Iuvsbruce chapter 7 . 4/4/2018
EXCELLENT! Really awesome! You write their personalities perfectly! I would love to have seen this as an episode! Thank you so much!
Gerhuvn chapter 7 . 3/22/2018
Perhaps I have reviewed this story already but I just read it again and wanted to let you know it’s one of my absolute favorite white collar stories! Thanks so much for writing it. I love that your stories always entail some form of Neal being framed for something and Peter coming to his rescue, those are my favorites!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2018
Third time I read your story, and it still amazes me!
Worry for Peter’s and neal’s fates, proud and admiration for loyal and brave Neal (and so great to hear Hughes praising him!), in awe of their friendship!
Great story, thank you!
Lacadiva chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
loved your story. don't know how I missed it! looking forward to your other stories. lacadiva.
SoVeryAverageMe chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
This was great! I really love the loyalty/protective parallels between Neal and Peter. I also love the cameos from El and Hughes. I also really love how you emphasize how much the two care about each other and how far they've come to learn to trust one another. Nice work!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
Loved it!
grishy chapter 7 . 7/10/2017
Great plot! well written, on point character wise, with angst and yet so hopeful.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
My dear, I do love this story of yours! I have read it a few times already and knowing already the plot and the happy ending is not preventing to feel for the emotions, to admire Neal's smartness, loyalty and braveness or to share peter's pride at that.
Loved Neal's and Peter's behavior and definitely loved Hughes' part!
Thank you!
Revhead chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
Omg I loved this so much. Neal's reaction to the thought of Peter's death was heart-wrenching, and Peter's fears for Neal's safety conveyed the strength of the bond between them just as powerfully. I loved Neal's loyalty and the emotion that came through strongly in every chapter. Thank you for this
JimChou chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
One of my prefered early fics! I've just read it again and the relations as described between the characters ring still true. And it's one of the few that give Hughes an important role. You showed well the friendship between Peter and Neal. Great. Sad that you don't write for WC anymore.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
I absolutely loved this story, really well written
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 5/13/2016
awww nice ending
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
This was very good. It was difficult to see Neal grieving for Peter but he was resourceful enough to solve the case for the FBI. We wish Peter could have secured Neal's freedom more quickly, as long as he did. Thanks for writing.
Helena Dax chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Great fic, I loved it! I think Neal would do anything for Peter.
ocgirl.fr chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Loved, loved it!
Great ending with those two, they are adorable together !
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »