Reviews for Suspect
Helle05 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic story :-)
Clara Brighet chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
This is your first White Collar fic? What? That's incredible! Inconceivable! You're fantastic!

This. Was. AMAZING. I can't even express how perfect this was. I found this on a community for 'Elite' stories, did you know that? Well this definitely belonged there. The plot, the characters, the emotion, the EVERYTHING. It was so good I blazed through the five intermediate chapters between the beginning and the end. I couldn't stop. Could. Not. Stop.
Hopefully I'll go back and review those later (no promises - my short term memory is terrible on good days), because you deserve the reviews. Plus there were just a ton of other awesome details I want to comment on. :)

Welcome to White Collar (albeit belatedly, as I now see you wrote this in 2010).

Thank you so much for writing this!
- Clara Brighet
Miss MaryAnn chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely loved your story. You managed to hold a perfect level of tension throughout the story while you showcased their unique relationship. I agree with your a/n in chapter four, Peter is just as important as Neal. I too, am a Peter fan. Well Done.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
But... but... Peter can't be dead... He's listed as a character in this story... and it's not labelled a tragedy... Peter CAN'T be dead...

I think I'm in as much denial as Neal. You almost made me cry. Bravo! So much emotion, so skillfully captured. This was a fabulous first chapter, thanks for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Awwwwww. So adorable!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Beautiful! Loved it!
ClaMiAl chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Nice story! And poor Neal, getting all hurt and locked up without actually having done anything. One question, though: Where was Peter shot? Perhaps I missed it, but I don't remember it being mentioned. Obviously in the upper body, since his chest keeps hurting, but I'm kinda curious about what exactly his injuries were.
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Omg, you're a fantastic writer. I absolutely loved this fic!
Redmage2 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Aw, this is a wonderful story!
Kittona chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
*copious fangirly squeals* this was AWESOME! First white collar fic i've read and the best fic I've read in a while. I loved how you showed Peter and Neal's relationship. They are both such awesome characters : )
Of Stories and Songs chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Oh my God, I've literally just read your story in a single breath! It's amazing!
ccluvshorses101 chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Omg. That ws so beatuiful. That last chapter ones sobbing. You portrayed them do perfectly and the case was so real!
Slipstream77 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Thanks for this marvelous story, which has become one of my favorite WC stories! This could have been an episode, these *are* Peter and Neal's voices throughout. Love Hughes' part also (I kind of have a weakness for Hughes). So well written, such a touching and true depiction of their relationship. Thank you for sharing this amazing piece of work.
Guesting chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I so much enjoyed this story. It was excellently written (really, very well written), and the voices of Peter and Neal were very well done. I loved how Peter and Neal had similar thoughts about calling for backup when they were woken in the middle of the night. It's a nice, subtle example of that mind-mesh Peter describes.

The crying/hurt/comfort/drama parts were also handled beautifully, and fit in very well with the characters (which isn't always the case in angsty fics!). Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »