Reviews for Suspect
Guesting chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
A more complete review will be submitted at the end- no fear!-, but I had to stop at the end of this chapter and say what a WONDERFUL job you've done with building the story and writing Hughes into it. It sits so perfectly! I absolutely love the end of this chapter!
DLillith21 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Major tear-jerker, what a great story. I loved both the Peter and Neal focused chapters. Great job!
JJJ chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I really like your portrayal of Hughes here. The last two lines are my favorite. :)
hannahsmetana chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Great story. You really get the characters down pat, and your working style is great. Thanks :)
Elise chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
So sweet. :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
OMG very awesome story.
I loved every piece of it.
The characterisation was very good.

This last chapter was so emotional. It so well showed the bond between Peter and Neal.
Awesome job!
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
what a great story!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
wow, peter really came prepared for that hearing!
he made it! neal's getting out of prison, wonderful!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
what about the jail break? would peter do it for neal? i'm kinda inclined to believe that...
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
peter! i'm sooo glad he's been found and seems to be getting better!
it's soo like him to worry about neal! hope he can help him!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
yeah, i do hope that too!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
poor neal!
right now i really don't like seaton at all! and what doesn't hughes tell?
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
peter? no, that can't be!
and definitely not neal!
Leesa Perrie chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Wonderful friendship fic! Peter's determination to get Neal out of jail is excellent - and Neal, willing to turn himself in so that the FBI would look into what he'd find out and save Peter, and then not knowing that Peter was alive *hugs Neal* I thought El and Hughes were great in this too!
EveBB chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Wow! A great story! I'm so glad I found this. I loved every chapter. My favorite scenes were where Hughes talks with Neal at the beginning and, in the last chapter, where Peter and Neal meet at the prison. However, there were many other scenes that I loved as well. You did a great job with dialogue. Thank you for sharing this.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »