Reviews for Suspect
Slipstream77 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Thanks for this marvelous story, which has become one of my favorite WC stories! This could have been an episode, these *are* Peter and Neal's voices throughout. Love Hughes' part also (I kind of have a weakness for Hughes). So well written, such a touching and true depiction of their relationship. Thank you for sharing this amazing piece of work.
Guesting chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I so much enjoyed this story. It was excellently written (really, very well written), and the voices of Peter and Neal were very well done. I loved how Peter and Neal had similar thoughts about calling for backup when they were woken in the middle of the night. It's a nice, subtle example of that mind-mesh Peter describes.

The crying/hurt/comfort/drama parts were also handled beautifully, and fit in very well with the characters (which isn't always the case in angsty fics!). Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
Guesting chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
A more complete review will be submitted at the end- no fear!-, but I had to stop at the end of this chapter and say what a WONDERFUL job you've done with building the story and writing Hughes into it. It sits so perfectly! I absolutely love the end of this chapter!
DLillith21 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Major tear-jerker, what a great story. I loved both the Peter and Neal focused chapters. Great job!
JJJ chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I really like your portrayal of Hughes here. The last two lines are my favorite. :)
hannahsmetana chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Great story. You really get the characters down pat, and your working style is great. Thanks :)
Elise chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
So sweet. :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
OMG very awesome story.
I loved every piece of it.
The characterisation was very good.

This last chapter was so emotional. It so well showed the bond between Peter and Neal.
Awesome job!
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
what a great story!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
wow, peter really came prepared for that hearing!
he made it! neal's getting out of prison, wonderful!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
what about the jail break? would peter do it for neal? i'm kinda inclined to believe that...
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
peter! i'm sooo glad he's been found and seems to be getting better!
it's soo like him to worry about neal! hope he can help him!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
yeah, i do hope that too!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
poor neal!
right now i really don't like seaton at all! and what doesn't hughes tell?
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
peter? no, that can't be!
and definitely not neal!