Reviews for Suspect
govgal chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
i know this is long overdue, but just wanted to make sure you knew this is probably my favorite fan fiction story (except my own, of course ;)
puellascribit5 chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
This was fantastic! Wonderful job.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
That was a really sad, but sweet story. I really loved the interactions between Neal and Peter as well as everyone else in this story. It sure was an interesting story line with Neal being framed for Peter's supposed murder. Great job!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Loved it!
Evesgreenleaf chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Wow! Amazing story
Less101 chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Just read this for the second time and it was just as great as the first time. Wonderful work. Thank you.
Jaz22 chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Oh, very well done! This was a great story from start to finish. Well-written with a believable story idea and you kept everyone so nicely in character. I especially liked your portrayal of Hughes as Neal's somewhat reluctant advocate. The changing POV's from chapter to chapter kept things interesting, and I loved Peter's (and El's) unshakeable faith in Neal. Best part of all: that you didn't rush the ending, but gave us plenty of angst and resolution in the last chapter. This will definitely have a well-deserved spot on my favorites list!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Hughes is awesome in this chapter. Sneaky, sneaky.
huge sg1 fan chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
that was a really good story. i throughly enjoyed it. i thought you did an amazing job writing this. great story. :)
lavarockme chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
I am quickly running out of things to say in these. I've read and reviewed so many awesome White Collar fics in the past 3 days it feels insane. I loveeeeeeeeed this story :) I love hurt and whumped Neal even though it feels wrong sometimes. LOL. there's just so much vulnerability in that charachter. I love your interpretations of everyone and even more so the plot. You just know there are a lot of people in that office that want to see Neal rot in jail. Please do not stop writing! You're very talented!
Duffy1 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Oh yes, "what a shame". This is really good. I don't usually like seeing Neal hurt, but this is true to life as far as what would happen in a case like this. Sorry I wasn't around to give feedback when it was first published.
Sharon chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
From start to finish, this story was such a joy to read! The plot, with its emotional roller coaster ride, and the dialogue of the characters were very believable. I love Peter and I'll be more than happy to show him the love!

Looking forward to more from you in the future!
Leirian chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
All done now and the story was absolutely wonderful. I felt such sympathy for Neal at the end, when it became apparent that he hadn't known Peter was alive, or that he was getting out. I've already added you to my favorite authors list, and can't wait to read more by you.
Leirian chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Okay, I liked Chapter one immensely, but Chapter two has me sitting on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to see what happens next, and I think your portrayal of Hughes was perfect.
Morange chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
LOL, El is going to mother them both when they get home, at least they'll get some reprieve when she's sighing over the other one.

Great story!