Reviews for Suspect
Tinnuial chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
OMG poor poor Neal! No one told him! He desperately needs a hug from Peter and lots of pampering by Elizabeth. I loved how Hughes stood up for him. This was an awesome story. Thank you! :D
canadianscanget chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
well done. really appreciate the efforts ans sharing. You stayed within WC parametres and brought the characters into your story beautifully. Glad you stayed away from the father/brother themes and went for the mutual respect, which is far more in keeping with the characters and WC. I hope you find the time to write another WC fic. Just a pleasure from beginning to end.
Diana chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
I enjoyed your story, however I felt that Peter and Neal were slightly out of character. I was a little apprehensive about reading it at first I'll admit but I did enjoy your story and I like your writing style.

Hoping to see more stories,

Diana
nebbyJen chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
Very nice story. Well written and complete, just the way I like them. All the h/c is an added bonus.
Bloodmoonspirit chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
I loved this story, I didn't want it to be over when I got to the end. Great writing, great idea, very cute. I like the way you portrayed the characters and the hug at the end made me happy. Great job :-)
mam711 chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Very nicely done: great plot, and well-written. I really liked the way Peter and Neal each had to go to extremes for the other.
breezyyy chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
i love this story! i love how jammed back it was with action and angst and character dialogue, really amazing story! the last chapter was the best with the two guys but my favorite part was probably either the meantions of El tearing Hugnes a new one for arresting Neal for Peter's murder or at the end of the second chapter when Hughes was like "he forgot to warn Seaton that Neal might escape, what a shame." i laughed out loud at that, too funny.
WriterJC chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I've after months of thinking "hmm...maybe I should check this show out" I've finally dipped my toes into this fandom. And imagine my excitement at seeing a story by you! Fabulous job as always and I hope you're working on more stories. Terrific job with all of the characters and the wonderfully angsty plot you created. Can't wait to read more White Collar from you! I didn't want this one to end!
Drowning Ostrich chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
Waaaaaah, that was so good! I LOVE your portrayal of both Peter and Neal (yes, I adore them both!), their shared nobility and care for each other, and the strongly emotional but not over the top narration. Top of my fav WC fics list! Excellent. :)
Hybrid-Cookie376 chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Loved it!

'His flight or fight response to the adrenaline flooding his system always leaned heavily toward the 'get the hell out of Dodge' end of the spectrum,' - loved that line

Loved that Neal broke out of custody at the hospital and Hughes' reaction to it :)

Loved the hospital scene between Peter and Elizabeth after he woke up, I love their relationship

'Seaton looked as if he were considering alternate seating.' - Hehe

My favourite part: '"You know, Mozz does look almost exactly like that guy in the movie?", "Which one?", "The one that looks like Mozz," Peter clarified unhelpfully. "Oh, that one." The younger man nodded his head sagely.'
gaelicspirit chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Nicely played. The lot of it. Read it in one go.
gaelicspirit chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Found this through a link on whitecollarhc over on LJ. Am really enjoying the mystery of it so far. This, though:

He had forgotten to warn Seaton that that might happen. What a shame.

...had me chuckling out loud. I never really like Hughes much. But you might make me change my mind.

*continues to read*
Shao7 chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for a story with equal Peter and Neal.

I love Peter, he is my favorite. I love how you write them.

It's perfect!