Reviews for Can't Be Tamed
Girls' Wings chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hahahahaha, that's great! You totally had me fooled! I love the twist! XD
LighterThanWhite chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
LMFAO. I loved the ending. You, my friend, are a total genius! Right down to Ashton Kutcher being punched. I always wanted to see that happen (: Aside from that, everything was well written and you got to the point. You also got the personalities right! (: Kudo's to you. And the Miley thing, that she liked being a slut, I somehow imagine that. But awesome job!

Even if the was published a long time ago, somewhere in the year 2010 xD, I say,

LOL, sorry for my cuss word up there. But you know, I live in America. So, free country xD

JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you put that twist at the end. Because it is seriously unbelievable that Miley would ever become a stripper. But its very believable that she would go to GREAT lengths to embarrass Jake & get him Punk'd. Haha :P

But a couple questions.. Did Jake's newly ex-gf cheat on him bc of Punk'd? And how did they know he would go to a strip club? Just curious, is all. :P

Still loving your stories. :)

FunnyBunnyTree chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
now that is just plane cruel and hilarious!
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010

Love every word of it!

mileychica99 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
omg, great oneshot! i was literally ROTFL! you totally nailed jake's personality, and i could def see miley as a stripper! i loved the ending! i would love to watch an ADULT PUNK'D!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I did not see that coming!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I thought that Miley WANTING to be a slut was totally legit.. until Ashton Kutcher busted on the scene. I've been waiting for someone, anyone, to punch him in the face after being punked. Oh man. This was so good.

AprilRainer23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
hahahaa this had me rolling. I've been really behind on reading your stories. :(
Ilovemydad chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love it. Please make this a chapter story, it would be really good.
CrazyCutePeanut chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
LMAO! This story totally fits her personality!

Good Job!
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Why the FUCK hasn't anyone done that to Ashton yet? Seriously, that was genius. I love you for this.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OMG! You totally had me. By the end there I was wondering if he had hurt himself and was imagining an alternate reality, but man I like your idea ten times better. Hahaha. So funny

speedsONEandONLY chapter 1 . 6/17/2010

not at all what i was expecting.
kakaofrost chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I've never looked up so many words during a story/chapter before! Anyway, that sure was something unlike any other HM story I've ever read and it was great. I think you made Jake very believable.