Reviews for Eternity's Truth
satomika chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
i think it's better if something more happened...

nyahahaha
Ma-meido-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I really like it. i liked how you worded it, and how you put alot more into the story then there was before. Good job!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
very cool
Lindrew Smythe chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Beautiful.

I've been a huge mermaid's saga fan for, about 7 years now. And a huge critic of fanfiction. There are few I'll read with out cringing, your's was one of the good ones. I can't wait to read more of your works.
Leila Winters chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
That\'s so sad...but I did kinda like those two as a couple and I\'m glad that if they have to be together forever, it\'s with them the way they are. (I\'d hate it if he got stuck with a really annoying girl)
The Late Blake chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Who's Yuta?
pokey chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Very nice, I wish there where more good mermaid saga stories like yours.
Hsiu chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
That was beautiful. You captured the characters of both Mana and Yuta perfectly. Well done :D
Ysabet chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Nice- you 'filled in the blanks' very succinctly! Sigh... I love that scene; just reread it last night, in fact! I sure wish someone would persuade Takahashi-san to write some more Mermaid manga episodes... How about you? Gonna write more fics? Hope so; your style is excellent.
Mageofthebooks chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
That was really good! The best Mermaid Saga fanfiction out of the 11 here I have read! I hope other authors like you will write Mermaid Saga stuff. I mean there is a lot of openings. Well endless to be exact. -

Sinceres, Booky
Ita-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
GOOD,VERY GOOD,I REALLY LOVE IT,

maybe you might consider a sequel to this,

because it's really GOOD,sigh...i wish

i could write something this good,oh well

all in all,a really good fic and please

keep up the good work and good luck!{:)