Reviews for Fox out of Time
Wtf was this?
bayoujmd89 chapter 6 . 4/17
Update soon good story
Blood4my chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
so sad a good fanfic and no update all give up
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Get back to writing this it's great
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Do to the attitude I doubt it's Hinata
And since Sasuke wasn't in the sentence it wouldn't be Sakura
He doesn't know Tenten yet
The 'girl' didn't sound like a women plus they wouldn't be IN the academy (Its gross when people write Naruto dating a sensei 20 years older than him :P)
I doubt it's an OC
So I am guessing he asked Ino to go with him, though I don't particularly see a point to that...
Anyways good start off I guess but I think I'm gonna look at some other stories instead
uzuuchi007 chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
lalo80 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Buena historia, porfa actualiza pronto
KingLoitl chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
update this plz! very nice story and i love the crude-phsycoticness of it! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Veldrisk chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
This is an excellent Naruto/Ino fic and I would like to ask that you PM me if this fic will be updated or rewritten, has been dropped, or has been adopted.
froger495 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Is this story abandoned?
SquiggytheMage chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
good start and want more!
drake999 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
this story...ugh, written so poorly, grammar and spelling mistakes are common every other sentence, and the plot jumped too far, with no bridge between events, to the point that every time one of the characters speak, it makes me cringe at how strange they sound, as well as how mean and violent they appear-without any transgression from the recipient at any point. overall, this story is rediculous, overly brash, and just plain horribly put together. its like its written by a 12 year old on meds...

the only stories i can compare to this one are the worst ever written, and most of them were just making fun of fanfiction in general, so i dont think that it really counts.

if you want to read similar stories to this, look up smut, as this seems to be purely written for that genre, as no other reader would be able to get farther than this chapter without feeling sick from your incompetence in building plot and character development.

thank you, goodbye. and, as a side note- no john you are the zombies