Reviews for triptych
Observer chapter 1 . 5/23
Beautiful phrases used! Million kudos to that!
I feel tangible carnal frustration from akiyama too, although it deviates from his somewhat 'weariness' for women, it's nice to see him being so gentle and protective of Nao – it makes my heart flutter thinking that the akiyama x nao ship have finally sallied forth (non-canonly)! Other than their heartwarming intimate moments, the first chapter really does set pace to akiyama changes of attitude from nao's influence.
Damn, itsjust too cute to see them together!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Beautiful
The Tremulous Raptor chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
B-E-A-Utifully written! My anticipation while reading this was like a gradually growing balloon and just when I thought the balloon was going to burst, the story ended. If I had a virtual cookie to give, I'd give it to you but alas, I've eaten them all. Excellent job on this story though!
Laprelle chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
*scream* Favorite Liar Game fiction! This is awesome :D
Dana chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was...phenomenal. I can't even form words. That was just probably one of the highest quality fics I think I've ever read. I definitely enjoyed your style and you can bet I'm going to be stalking your page now in hopes that you've written other stories.

I only wish there was more.

Cheers!
bluejamist chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
The movie's been out a long time, and the most intimate scene we got was when Akiyama embraced her when he was evicted from the Final Stage. Time to devour Japan, and I'll gladly help you with that. Honestly, I love Asian dramas and all but sometimes their aversion to physical displays of affection becomes a bit annoying.

You are such an eloquent writer. Your sentences are always well-crafted and easily comprehensible. And, judging by all your LG fics that I've read, you have quite an extensive vocabulary too. And it is nice - reassuring, actually, to your readers, such as myself - that you don't use it to make our lives difficult by being as flowery and as arrogant as one could get in writing. I have been in this site for almost two years now, I think, and I have found only one other author whose writing I have come to really admire like I did yours. Sadly, I don't think she reads Liar Game. She's more of a YYH and Fullmetal Alchemist fan. Her stories are superb. But then, so are yours.

Back to this story. Excellent characterization. It's one of your talents, imitating the characters exactly as they are in the manga / drama. I hope to read a lot more from you in the future. _
The Notorious Hypocrite chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*squeals excitedly* I LOVE AKIYAMA! And I LOVE your fic! XD It's awesome! In my opinion, you captured Akiyama's calm, cool and rational thought pattern, his logical thinking and his inner debates pretty much perfectly! Terribly awesome job! XD *Thumbs up*!
And, yes, i am infuriated by the lack of AkiyamaXNao kissing, too. Aside from the cute fluffy moment at the end of S2, ofcourse. But, unfortunately- terribly, terribly unfortunately- Nao is not present in the movie. Some other girl comes, which i resent heartily. _
I hope there's a season 3 after the movie, with more AkiyamaXNao romance.
Anyhoo, terrific writing! Keep up the good work! XD
Chao!
- Lace.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I like this kind of Akiyama POV fic. Thank you so very much.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This story was almost poetic, truly. Your vocabulary usage didn't detract from the story one iota; I was very pleased to note that it enhanced it and stuck more truly to Akiyama's character then most. It was carefully laid out and yet very realistic. I know the movie has long been out and (sadly) they did not kiss, but I hope that you at least found the ending hopeful (and several other choice moments in there as well).

I completely enjoyed your story from the first sentence to the last. I hope that you continue to write, you have a knack for it. :) And if I'm being selfish in requesting that you write a story (or two or three) once again for Nao and Akiyama, then so be it. Maybe you can give us what the movie didn't. Or at least, one can hope...
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I wish more of these would make a spontanious appearence on your account so we can read them! There are so few after all that are any good, let alone even exist. :)
visitor chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
*runs frantically off to watch&read ALL the things LIAR GAME*
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
love, love, love this fic! :)
rayningnight chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awww, that's really really adorable! Why'd you end it like that? PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel!

-Twinklefeather
Pandarius chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I think I have to agree with EreshkigalGirl.

The writing style is so mindblowing, that I can't help but wonder, if your prose makes me braingasm, will I just die if I read your poetry?(if you write poetry that is...)

I don't think I would mind dying of that kind of awesomeness... 3
Jenniferee chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Okay, so I read this like, a year ago, when I was new to Liar Game, and then I was like, nice story!

And then I come back, after a mini-break from reading Liar Game fanfic (because it's hardly added to) and then I read this one.

And then I go.

"AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME KYAAAAAA~ *fangirl squeal*

Don't get me wrong. I seriously don't fangirl a lot. I find it annoying sometimes when other people do. But you, awesome writer, are an awesome writer who wrote an awesome story.

(Actually the LG category has some pretty good authors. Makes up for everything doesn't it?)

Anyways, I LOVE this story. :) And yes, Matsuda Shota is HOT TTM. :D And I was so angry at the movie too. NO KISS?

Your writing style is very capturing and well, makes the reader read and read. Kind of like a cliffhanger thing, just every sentence is like a mini-cliffhanger. In a really good way. :D

Pleasey write more Liar Game fanfic :DDDD