Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
csp4 chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
"I'm sure you need a human moment." I said smirking.

"Is that your way of telling me I smell bad after a half day of traveling?"

I like their banter:) Thruout this story, even during the 'bad' times, they seemed to act as equals even with the vamp/human differences.

LOL Poor awkward Edward during the honeymoon:)

Great story! Very well written. Thanks for sharing:)
csp4 chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
I suspect you thought you were being sneaky having Sam transport the 2 twerps to prison making everyone think the wolves were up to something. But no, Sam only got a part time job like Charlie said::)) I was fooled!

Those 2 lovebirds are so cute::))

I like it when vampire Jasper hugs human Bella. I always feel like going 'ahhhh'::)) LOL
csp4 chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
"Why am I afraid of a piece of dead meat?" I'm surprised Edward ordered a burger with cheese on it if he's actually going to eat it. I'd think cheese would be the grosses thing on it for him::))

"Ketchup at least looked like blood" LOL LOL LOL

"Dollar for your thoughts?" I thought it was penny for you thoughts? I know inflation is bad but now I'm scared! LOL LOL

"I've never had anything to give you" I get it now! Bella has alway seen their relationship as unequal cause he gave her so much but she had nothing to give him except...:( Now she feels she no longer has anything to give him cause those men took it away:( How wrong she is, poor thing:(

"And then I heard the thoughts. Thoughts of revenge." I may be wrong, but the last 2 lines of this chapter sound like a very subtle cliffhanger::))
csp4 chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
"Yeah… Jasper wants to watch Oprah." LOL that hit me as funny:) I think Edward would be more likely to watch Oprah than Jasper & I'm sure E would never watch it::))
csp4 chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
"We're great. Better than great. He just knows I need a little time to myself." LOL I'm sure Jake is laughing in his head about the last sentence::))

I wrote my thoughts on Renee leaving Phil after his operation. Then I realized that no matter what Renee does I'd think it's wrong::)) So I erased my original thoughts!

"I need to face my demons, Edward." good for you Bella!
csp4 chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
"A vampire running through the trees with a lasagna in hand would have been an amusing sight for my family" LOL I think it would be amusing for anyone to see...or horrifying::)) LOL
csp4 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
"Why hasn't he called me back? Or even Mom?" I'd been wondering why Jake & Renee hadn't called her back:( I very rarely have good feelings for Renee. She sucks rotten eggs at being a mother:( I'm waiting on Jake's excuse before I pass judgement on him:(

This is a hard chapter for me to read:( It's painful to watch Bella go thru this. Glad Edward has Alice to help him deal. My thoughts keep bouncing around in my head. I'm not sure how I feel about it all. I think I'm as confused as Bella & Edward:) This is a hard subject to deal with:(
csp4 chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
"I'm afraid to leave, but at the same time I know I can't stay."

After thinking this over, it sounds like Bella feels like 'running away' from everything - understandable but not a good thing!

"What if she was thinking of Jacob? He did heal her before. What if I did lose her to him?" All of Edwards internal angst usually just pisses me off! This time I understand cause I know he's panicking since he has no idea what to do:(

"For a moment I wondered if I should take her with me. Would she get much rest on my back while I tackled a deer? No." LOL LOL Oh, poor Edward:(
csp4 chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
"I know the Spaceball choice was corny, but that is what I was aiming for" I forgot to mention in chpt 8's FB - I've read a handful of FF that had them watching 'Spaceballs'. There must be something about that movie::))

"You look great, you should be tripping over your feet again in no time." LOL LOL LOL good one!

I love how Edward has fantisized in detail several times (& Jake once) how he was going to kill the 2 men. Also, Bella wanting to hear the details:) I'm no expert but this kinda sounds healthy:) I know it would make ME feel better::))
csp4 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
"No words, actions or ill-surfaced feelings would keep me away" Hope Edward knows what he has to look forward to. Not that it would matter to him!
csp4 chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
I just remembered that Bella doesn't watch TV so she wouldn't know she'd have to ID the scum:( and tell her story over & over again to prosecutors & in court in front of alot of people:(

LOL LOL Edward loves to carry Bella everywhere::)) I realize her ankle is slightly broken but he tends to do that alot even when she can walk ok::))
csp4 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
I can only imagine what it would be like for this to happen to me:( And the aftermath, I'm positive, would be horrendous:( This really makes clear - to me - what a good thing - in a very non-pacifist way - Edward did in his early years by hunting down bad guys

I won't be surprised if arresting those 'bastards' will be the end of it or all that easy:( Altho, if all else fails, there are at least 2 lawmen, 7 vampires, & (guesstimate) 16 wolves that will take care of any loose ends:) I'd love to watch that with a gas mask on cause I'm sure they'll shit their pants::))
csp4 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
"Limit the visits from wolves..." So 1 of the reasons E wants B to go to his house from the hospital is to keep Jake away! LOL Knowing Jake, not sure that would keep him away:)

Never give a person that's not 100% a choice whether or not to eat, just bring the food & they will eat:) E's doing great with his encouraging eating & drinking
csp4 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I'm surprised they didn't do a rape kit when she was 1st admitted.
csp4 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
This is a hard one! Should he do what Carlisle asks or kill them off? I have no idea what I would do but I'm right up there with Edward with what I would want to do:(
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »