Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
I really like your Charlie. :D
BridieM chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
This was enjoyable. Thank you for leaving it up. :D
BridieM chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
This is enjoyable. If this subject matter interests you I would like to recommend a story by EmilyF.6 called Safe. It is very good and only has a chapter or two to go.
BridieM chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
The only problem I have is suspending the belief that a rape kit would have been done upon admittance. Apart from that, I am enjoying your story. :D
BridieM chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I hope Jerkob doesn't come out yo play. :)
BridieM chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Excellent chapter. :D
csp4 chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
"I'm sure you need a human moment." I said smirking.

"Is that your way of telling me I smell bad after a half day of traveling?"

I like their banter:) Thruout this story, even during the 'bad' times, they seemed to act as equals even with the vamp/human differences.

LOL Poor awkward Edward during the honeymoon:)

Great story! Very well written. Thanks for sharing:)
csp4 chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
I suspect you thought you were being sneaky having Sam transport the 2 twerps to prison making everyone think the wolves were up to something. But no, Sam only got a part time job like Charlie said::)) I was fooled!

Those 2 lovebirds are so cute::))

I like it when vampire Jasper hugs human Bella. I always feel like going 'ahhhh'::)) LOL
csp4 chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
"Why am I afraid of a piece of dead meat?" I'm surprised Edward ordered a burger with cheese on it if he's actually going to eat it. I'd think cheese would be the grosses thing on it for him::))

"Ketchup at least looked like blood" LOL LOL LOL

"Dollar for your thoughts?" I thought it was penny for you thoughts? I know inflation is bad but now I'm scared! LOL LOL

"I've never had anything to give you" I get it now! Bella has alway seen their relationship as unequal cause he gave her so much but she had nothing to give him except...:( Now she feels she no longer has anything to give him cause those men took it away:( How wrong she is, poor thing:(

"And then I heard the thoughts. Thoughts of revenge." I may be wrong, but the last 2 lines of this chapter sound like a very subtle cliffhanger::))
csp4 chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
"Yeah… Jasper wants to watch Oprah." LOL that hit me as funny:) I think Edward would be more likely to watch Oprah than Jasper & I'm sure E would never watch it::))
csp4 chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
"We're great. Better than great. He just knows I need a little time to myself." LOL I'm sure Jake is laughing in his head about the last sentence::))

I wrote my thoughts on Renee leaving Phil after his operation. Then I realized that no matter what Renee does I'd think it's wrong::)) So I erased my original thoughts!

"I need to face my demons, Edward." good for you Bella!
csp4 chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
"A vampire running through the trees with a lasagna in hand would have been an amusing sight for my family" LOL I think it would be amusing for anyone to see...or horrifying::)) LOL
csp4 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
"Why hasn't he called me back? Or even Mom?" I'd been wondering why Jake & Renee hadn't called her back:( I very rarely have good feelings for Renee. She sucks rotten eggs at being a mother:( I'm waiting on Jake's excuse before I pass judgement on him:(

This is a hard chapter for me to read:( It's painful to watch Bella go thru this. Glad Edward has Alice to help him deal. My thoughts keep bouncing around in my head. I'm not sure how I feel about it all. I think I'm as confused as Bella & Edward:) This is a hard subject to deal with:(
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »