Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
RonMioneOnly chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I can't imagine Hermione with sleek hair. I think it would be better if you made her hair go back to her normal bushy, curly hair. I'm sure other readers would agree.
scorpiusrose chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
OHMYGOD, Hermione is amazing. This story is really funny! Update soon!
kingandbrains chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Hi! I really like your story!. It made me laugh at some parts and its very cute. I love this two!... hehe!. Congratulations! ;)
BookWorm77071 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Aw... So sweet! Continue, please.

XOXO,

BookWorm77071
Aleeah chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
youre awesome! you made me close to tears at the end of this chapter! i love it! please write more! pretty please!
ITS A SECRET chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
LOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE! :D
Gunther123 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
RON'S AN IDIOT! but he's in a really well-written story! this is as ron would say 'bloody brilliant'! please update!
Gunther123 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
i luv how this is going it's very well written. please update soon!
matchmaker29 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
OMG! This is amazing! I love every character in this! I just think this fanfic is absolutly amazing! I can't wait to see what Hermione has planned! You should write more with this Michele girl! You two obviously write great fanfic together! Add more please!
kamerevolutiongirl chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
hahaha this is really good, I never really liked Ginny that much, but you make her sooo awesome in here can't wait till next chapter )
hiswheezy chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
This is the first HP fanfic I've read in a while and I'm already hooked! Please continue!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
OK, they are openly trying to top each other. ALthough they show Vicktor not being into the fight, I wonder if Destiny minded.

I wonder what Ginny has planned.
Gunther123 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
opoh cliffie can't wait to see what it is please update soon!
Demeter chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hermione don't want Ron?... Show her what she is missing! (with the help of Destiny, of course!)... nothing better than a little jealousy to put things right...
Gunther123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
this is pretty good so far, please update