Reviews for Absolute Promise
mariita1mari chapter 8 . 3/21
Please. Please update. I love your story and I want to continue reading it.
plz continue this! update soon!
Ani Mei chapter 8 . 1/26
I am hooked on your stories! I knew I shouldn't have started something incomplete. I can't handle this gaping void.
Regardless of whether or not you finish this fic, though I don't think I'm speaking for myself here, we'd really love an ending, I hope you're still writing because you're immensely talented.
TwinTigerLover chapter 8 . 1/5
ThomasNealy chapter 8 . 1/2
This is a good story any chance in it being finished?
lilasin101 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
i hope you update soon, i really like this story.
kat1316 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
still no update :(
TheHuntresss chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Rather hypocritical of Davis to call him a subfloor when she too is a half-blood.
Fyreheart chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
I thoroughly enjoy this take-charge Harry/Harper, and appreciate Ron becoming more mature (perhaps as a result of the brains).

Hermione's reaction is a bit surprising after she stood by Harry for four years, including through the Tournament debacle. However, everyone has their own prejudices, and hers appear to be homosexuality with a smattering of bigotry against purebloods (which apparently she doesn't associate with the Weasleys or Longbottoms). I am very surprised that she's even at Grimmauld Place if she is turning against Harry/Harper. Perhaps it's time for her to go home.

I know it's been four years since you updated the story, but I do hope you come back to it as some point as I was looking forward to where you were taking the story. Perhaps a confrontation between Harper backed by Unspeakables and Voldie?
mattdombast chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Awesome amazing brilliant chapter. Why is herimone there when she is no longer Harper's friend. In molly should be kick out on her ass
mattdombast chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Loved theo telling molly off looking forward to Harper tell her off as well
mattdombast chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Awesome so Ginny and Molly are going to get cut off
mattdombast chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Awesome I hope Harper no longer has herimone as a friend
mattdombast chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Awesome amazing sweet moment kinda dislike herimone right now.
mattdombast chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Loving theo and the new Harper