Reviews for Bits and Bites
Woah, that's awesome. O_O
mellosgoggledgamer chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
and mello belived it xD
S'moresForMooses chapter 27 . 10/29/2012
Loved this chapter, you should post this as its own oneshot. Just completly hilarious and very well written.
CumAndGetME chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
i-i am...*crying*...i-im sorry but that was so sad i started to cry when he said "Matt please go on..." part i dont know why it was so touching i bet if matt did live and find that note he would he would do this "Mello..." he said in a whisper " I'm so sorry you died... I love you too." - 5 years later - " Hi my name is Matt. Whats yours?""My name is May." :(
TheLegacyLives chapter 32 . 2/15/2011
Totally see how you got this from that song. It's weird, even though I'm in a LxLight mood, I pictured MelloxMatt so automatically I didn't even understand your author's note at first.

L and Light don't seem the type to be the focus of this piece, for some reason.
Rein Mikazuki chapter 32 . 2/14/2011
Hmm I found it easiest to picture Light and L cause they both seemed to know it was L's last day when it came...Well at least in the anime they did XD But maybe it's just cause they're my favorite couple...Yeah it was rather sad...but death always is. It was still sweet though!
crispybutts chapter 31 . 2/1/2011
-stupid eyebrow wiggle thing-

this is an awesome fic btw :D
Rein Mikazuki chapter 31 . 2/1/2011
Master Hahaha~I never EVER expected to hear Mello of all people say that XDDD Funny new story, and taking too long is understandable...at least to reasonable people :P Just keep updating when you can and we'll all be happy :D
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 31 . 2/1/2011
Its so fluffy and kinky _. Happy birthday to Matt :). And yes, he is very sneaky.
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 30 . 1/24/2011
Wait...are they really gonna be separated on the other side? Just that last bit was confusing. But anyways, i loved it all! Cant wait for more :)
Rein Mikazuki chapter 27 . 1/19/2011
Love it! My fovorite chapter so far was the old spice thing cause I actualy knew about the commercial XD Love light's "I'm eating potato chips" line! It was definately the funniest :D
whatabeautifulmess chapter 29 . 12/21/2010
Really enjoyed the last two chapters, but sorry you're so snowed under and un-motivated :(
TheLegacyLives chapter 29 . 12/13/2010
*tear*

death note character birthdays get me so sad.
001001000110 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I noticed the title just now! I've read this chapter countless time but I've just noticed the title a minute ago! Oh, Be One Who Sings sounds like Obiwan Who Sings! Wow... How it was needed so long for me to realize it...
Holli-chan chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
This was awesome ;;... The only thing i would have liked to be different was that I wouldve wanted to see some sort of reaction from Amy. Idk. XD maybe I'm just weird.