Reviews for Once a Slayer, Now an Immortal
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
This was a very good story. Like it!
paskinmath chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
I love your blending of these two stories. It is so smooth and believable. is there any chance you will write some further adventures? I would love to see Duncan et al get involved in some slayerness. I think it would be good for him. Maybe give Buffy a job in his dojo? yay! you sparked my imagination and now interesting possibilities are floating across my brain. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
very good
locardxchange chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Great story, I enjoyed it a lot.
bradsan11 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I never get it why Buffy would always take the blame and guilt part. I can remember the others telling her that it woud be good to take the potential patrolling and everything because it would be a good experience.

It was war you need everybody available in a fight. Doing nothing would get everybody killed and the First taking over the world. Doing something would get some killed but your chance to survive and save the world would be higher. Everybody forgot that it wasn't a choice she could make at that moment. War is war and your choices are limited. The mistake the Scoobies and Buffy made were that the four of them survived this long and forgot that people could die in a fight. What about the deciscion the Scoobies made and lead Faith and the Potentials in a trap, because they made them together it was alright. Don't think so. It was the same descision and the cost was higher. So it was war and people die to let others live.

good story and very good writing. Love it
Gracfully chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
so very awesome from start to here :)
Slayerq2000 chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Lots of fun to read...perhaps you will write a sequel?
spk chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
Just discovered this and I really enjoyed it. Love Buffy/HL crossovers, and especially Buffy/Methos pairings. Nice twist with Travers. :)
bradsan11 chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
Good story. I only don't understand that you can write that she didn't fight her own batlles. She had help but the mayor fight were always by herself even in her personal life. The fight with the first with all the potentials where they became slayers was something that couln't be avoid. it was that or the end off the world
Maverick500 chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Good story, are you going to write a sequel
Nosferatum chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
Interesting fic. Though very short. Especially vonsidering than both Buffy and Immortal were long series )
Jdragonfire29 chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
loved it.
Megan1660 chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
Love the story...now when's the sequal?
mmooch chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
I'm glad that Buffy realized she wasn't a monster like Travers. The fact is, she did lead the Potentials, not just direct them; big difference.
Barranca chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
Gah, our cultural differences forced me to look up the Looney Tunes reference.

Nice, Buffy has reached a certain equilibrium, in which Travers unwittingly helped her along. I confess I was hoping you'd describe what came after she chopped his head off besides the usual vampire dusting but maybe you'll write a oneshot sequel about her new life, eh? :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »