Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Surprise
lexicon63738 chapter 16 . 4/3
Laura is adorable
lexicon63738 chapter 14 . 4/3
This story is really nice the only issue I've had is why would Hermione just totally rat out Ginny like that? It was incredibly two faced in my eyes. Theres really no reason why she had to say any of that and it seems the only reason she did was to make her relationship with Harry seem okay. Really, really didnt like that. It just incredibly ruined how I view Hermione in this fic. I'll still read of course cause I have been enjoying this story, just theres no need for a TRUE friend to just casually dump that information on their family without them being in danger or something. Thats Ginny's personal life and personal decisions and Ginny's secrets to tell.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 23 . 11/6/2015
Both Hermione and Harry are 17. The age of consent in the UK is 16 and thus can do as they please. Why add all the completely unnecessary drama? Did you run out of ideas and suddenly go "I think I'll just start pulling the rest of the story out of my arse." That would explain you making her mom and dad being magical also.
TeganCappa chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
This is where I leave. I can't stand this type of thing.
hhrforever chapter 51 . 10/28/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story very much. It was confusing on the time line of the story. I wish they had more kids. Or maybe they do later. The love scenes were great to read
hhrforever chapter 45 . 10/28/2015
So heartbreaking. Marrying the love of your life and then having to leave.
The Disbelieving Wizard chapter 38 . 7/31/2015
Where did the ring come from. I don't think he would have it with him the wyhole time
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
This is just wrong man...

No offense, i can handle lemons but this oh god im laughing at the wrongness here
jupimako chapter 51 . 2/12/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story!
jupimako chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Yay yay yay! An original story with good oc's I always love coming across these fics. I'm excited to see where it will go.
DylanL chapter 51 . 11/29/2013
Great story. The time jumps at the end threw me off a bit at first though. I think that maybe harry and hermione could have 'shown' how grateful they are to laura for letting him stay for the summer, i think it would have been excellent and when u were talking about her appearance in the beginning i had hoped that was what u were going to do, maybe even added in the promiscuous cousin nat. Idk where u stand on that idea though. I was sad though when mione lost the baby, but i guess it is ok since she got harry back. Still overall a great story.
Silvus chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Unreadable. It is one hardly places requirements. To childishly, naively, illogically, unrealistic... There is no need to place the story in the hp-verse. Sorry, only the true.
Not what i like to read. At least it is rather cleanly written . One notices also that the author tries hard. Thanks for it.

Greets S
SiriuslyPink chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
What was the point of this chapter?
SiriuslyPink chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
I don't think it was Hermione's place to actually tell the Weasley's all of that. She should have just said to ask Ginny.
Inferius1957 chapter 51 . 3/26/2013
Bloody Awesome Story.
I'll store this gem in my Zombie proof vault.
Well done.