Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Surprise
Etc chapter 21 . 10/1
This is a new one, first time I've seen this as a plot point
BelfryBats chapter 26 . 8/22
Right, so you're going off the rails with Draco, 180 his entire personality, and ignore canon completely.
BelfryBats chapter 24 . 8/22
While this story is interesting enough and fairly well written from a technical standpoint, it is also convoluted, with some plot and characterization issues. With Hermione's father, Aunt Petunia, and even Harry's grandparents being magical is a little much. Then there is the fact that Harry is quite well off if not outright filthy rich. Also in the Wizarding world and being 17 and a legal adult in that world would mean that he has access to all his funds. Meaning that Harry could pay Laura back with ease as soon as he can get to Gringotts. Whether or not he remembers that right away is another story, though it is odd that it hasn't come before now. Also as they are both adults magically speaking, which was just brought up, Hermione's parents can't make her do anything. Plus money is not an issue as for as previously mentioned Harry is in fact rather well off.

Now more importantly; there is no way Hermione would not read everything she could about sex and magical contraception. She likes to be prepared and that is completely out of character for her. Panicking a bit and forgetting something sure, but she would have still read everything. Then you have two teenagers, Harry in particular, flat out and immediately tell some angry parents they're shagging. That is fairly of out of character for the both of them as well as extremely unlikely in general for teenagers. They definitely would admit to or announce they were dating. As for the sexual activities, they would likely redirect and evade at least a little bit as both of them are good at thinking on their feet. Its that or perhaps just stare awkwardly, not just blurt it out like that. Furthermore it is somewhat odd that Hermione would have just completely ratted Ginny out. Sure Hermione can get pretty hardcore and a little vindictive, so yeah she would totally deflect the attention on her and Harry with tales of Dean and Ginny. However selling Ginny out that completely is a bit off
17NateTheGr8 chapter 16 . 5/1
How old is Laura supposed to be? Because Charlie is 7 years older than Harry and Hermione making him about 24. Would be weird to see a 35 year old hook up with a 24 year old...
17NateTheGr8 chapter 1 . 4/21
This story is so good, I just had to read it again!
17NateTheGr8 chapter 51 . 4/21
Loved this story!
BillBrink chapter 51 . 8/8/2017
Beautiful story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
BillBrink chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
I am so enjoying this story, but the question that keeps bothering me is; Why is Hermione staying at her aunt's for the summer? Will her aunt play a significant role that her parents couldn't play? Her aunt works, as does her parents. Are they away for a summer and couldn't take Hermione? Why doesn't Harry just go to his house in London? Oh well, I'll just go with it and see where you take us. There has to be some reason for Laura to be in here.
Draconeis chapter 51 . 5/30/2017
Brilliant this was bloody brilliant thank you for taking the time for auch an entertaining story with good plot
lexicon63738 chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
Laura is adorable
lexicon63738 chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
This story is really nice the only issue I've had is why would Hermione just totally rat out Ginny like that? It was incredibly two faced in my eyes. Theres really no reason why she had to say any of that and it seems the only reason she did was to make her relationship with Harry seem okay. Really, really didnt like that. It just incredibly ruined how I view Hermione in this fic. I'll still read of course cause I have been enjoying this story, just theres no need for a TRUE friend to just casually dump that information on their family without them being in danger or something. Thats Ginny's personal life and personal decisions and Ginny's secrets to tell.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 23 . 11/6/2015
Both Hermione and Harry are 17. The age of consent in the UK is 16 and thus can do as they please. Why add all the completely unnecessary drama? Did you run out of ideas and suddenly go "I think I'll just start pulling the rest of the story out of my arse." That would explain you making her mom and dad being magical also.
TeganCappa chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
This is where I leave. I can't stand this type of thing.
hhrforever chapter 51 . 10/28/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story very much. It was confusing on the time line of the story. I wish they had more kids. Or maybe they do later. The love scenes were great to read
hhrforever chapter 45 . 10/28/2015
So heartbreaking. Marrying the love of your life and then having to leave.