Reviews for Desert Storm
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Amy chapter 12 . 1/27/2017
Stumbled upon this one, really well written. I wish it had a sequel where the development of their relationship was explored.

But cheers!
Amy
lobinho de laboratrio chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
CARALHO LEK QUE FIC TOP DEMAIS MEO
eva-sha chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
This was my first ever AU Bones fic and even though I expected something very different, I quite liked it. You write Brennan well! Also I think you really did their relationship justice even though it was very different from the one we see on the show.
Good job&thanks for sharing! :)
Terri chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
I love this BONES FF it was really really good but the Epilogue could have been a little better than it was you should have took it to the future better (I love everything BONES) :-).
stxrdusty chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
Yay! Nice writing and awesome ending. :)
elwren75 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Very good beginning. You've definitely got my attention and I can't wait to read more . . .
dmnky chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Wow. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this fic. Amazing how you build/exploit the sexual chemistry and tension between Booth and Brennan. And I loved the angry heat and how it morphed into passion. Really great.
mmendoza688 chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
Man that was hot. I just wish they wouldn't have waited those 13 years.
methehuman91 chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
That was such a great story! I love the idea of Booth and Brennan outside of the show and as young'ns! Loved it, muchly! And beautiful ending.
IrishGirl95 chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
this was a great story... i love it...
Ficalicious chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
nice fluffly story. thanks!
Ficalicious chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
oh dear...
Ficalicious chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
bahahahahhaha! "she should win an Oliver for this performance"! hahahahaha! i nearly died. that was hilarious!
Ficalicious chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
oh i like the implications of that last line. funny how they both lied about themselves. the whole "my friend's parents", "one of our men". they are more alike than they know.