Reviews for When Inventions Go Wrong!
Umm gad is dibs younger sister din is older than her
Of course this is a bad fanfic because IT makes a childrens show sexual but you at least you capturing hits Personality pretty good with him saying that the SCARY monkey show was going downwards when its litterally the same thing in every episode
I already hate Lemon but this doesnt even make sense i admit i didnt read it All bacause IT was So Gross but i did getbthey had sex that doesnt even make sense since irken Dont have penises because they dont reproduce
Ayer chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Lol "Mmmhmm Gaz, Zim likes that alooottttt" I wanna suck Zims space nipples oh also suck on Gaz bosoms and most of all Gir, Ooh yeah I would fuck that sexy little robot's brains out.
Random'alley chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
Lol! Hee HEE! Hilarious! I love how it has a plot to it also! Your a pretty fantastic writer!
Tommy tom tom chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
Asomes just pure asome! P.s please mention me in your notes
RoxieDivine chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
If I were the Tallest I'd hid in a corner too! there is nothing more scary then an angry older brother, but if you like ZAGR and you want to hear another story of how they 'came to be'. I am currently writing one myself check it out and tell me what you think.

Great story.

Sincerely,
RoxieDivine
Helpfulfred chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
this story was hilarious I know being hit by a car isn't funny but I couldn't help but laugh when that happened your my favourite author
Sparity101 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
God of war II, really? I'm laughing my ass off on how true that would be. I could see Gir playing it all night.
Zero Gawain chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
XD thanks
lemonluvr77 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Very hot, nice job.
I think I should end my review before I tell you how much this turned me on...
oh zim, you're soooo sexy..
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Tallest gaz and tallest zim would be AMAZING the sequel should be in the future, after zim has taken over the earth.
Unknown chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Aw what a cute story! Somehow at the beginning of the first chapter, I want Zim and Gaz together. Now at the end, I feel I wanna be on Dib's side. It's weird right? Anyways, you did an awesome job! Gir somehow is not on the story that much, but you should! :)
Unknown chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
OMFG GAZ'S DAD! XD
Dad: Gaz, what are you doing? I heard screaming.
Gaz: I'm about to have sex with my sexy alien boyfriend, now get away!
Dad: Oh ok then have fun, but you better clean those sheets cause I won't. XD MFG!
Unknown chapter 4 . 2/17/2014