Reviews for First Kiss
GraphicsChyk chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
So sweet! Just the pick me up I needed today. Thank you.
MsAmyRobertson chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
cute
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Very nice. :)
klweiss92 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
aw so cute and romantic!
Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Wow! Yay! I really enjoyed the story,

Hawaiian-Plumeria
Quietcoloredmusic chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This story is so cute! To bad its a one part
Romantic chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I love Mamoru. Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple. Great story!
Love Mamo chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I love your story! I wrote an UsagixMamoru story too! I love reading your stories!
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Aww gee that was so swet. OUCH cavitiy. Dang you need a sweetness warning at the beginning. Grat job i'm goin to go check out your profile to see if you (ireally hope you do) have any more Sailor moon fanfics. Thanks for writeing this.

Ishkabod
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
oh, very adorable! i really enjoyed it! so much emotion and confusion and...mystery! i'm glad that i found this lovely little Ficlit. a marvelous job!

Karana Belle

A Hopeless Romantic
The Raging Quiet chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I agree with StarMajesty. It would have been so cliche if they had done the whole "Oh, I love u, I love u too" thing. his fic was really good. There were grammer mistakes but only a few. I'd say the good read more than made up for them.
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Very cute. I'm glad you didn't end up with them confessing their undying love for one another. lol It's just so cliche, doncha think? Esp. for one-parters or mini-fics.
Jen chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Usagi and Mamoru forever! Usagi and Mamoru are the best couple. I love your stories.
Princess of Constellations chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I absolutely LOVE your story. Are you sure you only want to make it a one-part fic? I would be thrilled if you continued it more. I would like to know what happens next! :) Once again, LUV IT!
aurora chapter 1 . 1/9/2004