Reviews for I'm Different
SilverWOlFTail chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
;(

Awww I just found this fic, and its really good. :/ I can tell you got inspired to right this fic from Twilight with the drinking animals. And maby and anime or two with the vampires with blood and vamp transforming, but thats not a bad thing. Thats how fics are made. Screw the ppl that kept telling you to get your own Ideas. You made your own Ideas on how to turn your fic ideas of vampires into an Awsome Amuto fic. -,o with good fights, a lemon or two, love, and a lot of characters in the fic. You even have your own gramar mistakes evey now and then but thats normal. I say you block the account users that are flaming you for not having your own ideas when you do (and you put them to good I mite add) and lisin to your fans that support you and continue with this fic if you ever change your minde. D Iz gunna check out some of ur other fics now. ;p keep up the good work.
truth chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
umm like this is not a good thing but if u figure this out u ain't that idiotic so Wednesday Thursday Friday! get it? my 7 year old brotheer knows this so you should!
breya07 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
that's a cool story keep writing it and also like the first one too
LucyHeartfilliaFairytail chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
TT
LoneVampireBunnyPorcelainDoll chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Yay! That was awesome. When am i gonna come back in?
NoOneKnows97 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
AWESOME! and i read im special and it was also good. i cant wait for the next chapter!
waterrelic chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
right now I would be saying somthing witty and smart about how good the chapter was,

but I'm drawing a blank *for once* so all I can say is that you should update soon! for the sake of me!

and maybe I'll have my witty, sarcastic smart personality back. :\
waterrelic chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
YAAAAAAAAA! I *heart* Ikuto POV!

But, wait- he said UNTILL now, does that mean somthings going to change about his feelings? Am I freaking out over nothing?

Will Ikuto be having a little *compotision for Amu's affection? Did I spell the * word above right? Am I asking too many questions?

Will I ever be able to get my dirty little paws on the 8th shugo chara book? Why am I asking so many questios?

Stay tuned to find out!

Well, that was random... I started to sound like that voice that askes all thoes questios to get people interested after the episode they just watched ended with a 'to be continued' sign...

oh well, I can't wait for the next chapter!
RomanticaKH1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I really like this, and I read the other story too so, is this finished or what? if it isn't, UPDATE!
XX-SchitsoManiacAmutoLuver-XX chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
omg when are you gonna update! i want to see what happens! update soon!

-SchitsoManiac
love109 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
update again soon plz
TheHyuugaaMegumii chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
ooooooooooo u hag to update this! It's truly amazing! Kya! Nya
Ella Lola chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That is SO CUTE. i like the fact that its gonna be in Ikutos POV. i find storys like that really interesting, coz in the manga and anime it was all Amus POV, nd you never really found out what was going on in Ikutos mind.

i am going to review every single cbapter of this fanfic. i didnt get the chance to on Im Special, so im gonna review ALL THE WAY through the story! ... nya wow that IS fun! xD That was a really cute but really awesome chemistry between them. it made me smile (:

i cant wait till the next chapter! xD

-Ezra.
sakura240 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Kura: Awww...Ikuto's so sweet.

Berry: Nice chapter so far. Please update asap!
the sun will always shine chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! Well, it's prequel anyway. If this is HALF as good as the first one, I will be MORE than happy. Aside from the whole 'story' thing, and a few places where you you MIGHT be able to elaborate, I don't think I could find ANYTHING wrong with it.

well done!