Reviews for Everything Can Change
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
Narnian Phantom Stallion, I love your fanfic! I read WTHG and I reread the whole series just yesterday. I was super excited to look for fanfics, and yours is the second one I found.
You need to become a writer, seriously! Your writing is amazing!
BTW, thanks for doing it based on Catman and Winnie's having a relationship! I've always wanted for that to happen in the books, but it never did. Sadly. :(
P.S. I am sorry I did not write a review sooner, but I have never written a review on anything before (I know, that's kind of weird). I wasn't at first sure how do write one, and I loved your writing so much that I had to keep reading. But when you said that it was discouraging not to get any, I felt bad, because it's obvious that you deserve a bunch. So here it is! Keep writing. Please. Forever & ever! And always. Okay, I think you get it! Bye! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
i read all the winnie the horse gentler books and then i found this site. i read all of the 21 chapters. love it! i also read all of the other ones on winnie you did. you ought to ask dandi daley mackall if you can take all of your parts of the story and have her make in between parts and make a whole bunch more of the winnie the horse gentler books.
BlueMoonWriter12013 chapter 21 . 3/16/2015
OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED MORE BEFORE I EXPLODE! XD
Anymon chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Awesome story! I wish it was even longer :)
Annanarra chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Love it! :) Definetly keep writing! I prefer the Catman and Winnie pairings over M and Winnie pairings though. :) Your a good writer! Just remember to double check your work! :)
Annanarra chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
I am loving this! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE continue the story! :) I am really enjoying it! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Amazing! I am loving this! Keep at it! A tip I would give you. Re-read every capter before you post it and have someone else read ( the best person would be a fellow writer or a person who is great with grammar) and have them help you fix your fragments, mess-ups, and everything else. I have read alot of fan-fic and lots of people have to much mess- ups , you didn't do to bad. Congrats! I want to be an editor someday so I do tend to notice mess-ups more than most people. :) Keep up the good work!
Pippymae chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! You should make heaps more chapters. They should have an argument of some kind. Please do more, I want to see them get married(After the argument, lol)!
hammie2b chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
I LOVE IT! But, maybe they should you know, fight a little bit about something. Its like all romance and drama... They need to fight! A nice argument! Like... Winnie wants to leave the hospital and catman says no or something... I don't know! I LOVE IT though 3
WreckItRalphFan chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
I was so happy to see that you had updated! I love how this chapter went, I would also love to see a chapter with Winnie and M!
that girl chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
cute
myself chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
ohhhh! Poor M!
WTHG fan chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
OMGoodness! Poor M! It must really hurt him :(
myself chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
I am loving this chapter! But, OH NO! What is gonna happen to Mr. W? Guess I better read on ;)
that girl chapter 5 . 2/23/2014