Reviews for Everything Can Change
WTHG fan chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
That's a cute chapter. It sounds just like the Dandi Daley Winnie! You are doing awesome :)
WTHG fan chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
Maybe, they are riding in the chopper and they get to the hospital. Catman gives some of his blood and Winnie gets better. Yet she has to stay in bed for a while. She gets to go home. (Coolige castle.) She still wants to look for her dad and Catman says no. They get in a fight. Winnie says he cant tell her what to do and try to mount Nickers. Catman pulls her off. She puts up a fight and pulls away from Catman. Catman starts yelling at her saying he is not going to let her ride that horse and that she is not going anywhere. Winnie starts to cry. Catman feels bad and trys to comfort her. Winnie pushes him away and gives him the ring back ( the was a ring right?) Then she walks back to Coolige Castle. That's all I got. Please update soon. I love this story. I hope some of my ideas help! OH! I do want them to get back together though. Eventually. I love the amount of drama you use! I doesn't ooze over and make it stupid. But it isn't dry. You are awesome! Thanks!

WTHG fan :)
hammie2b chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
very funny chapter. I like it a lot :)
hammie2b chapter 19 . 2/7/2014
holy crap! you cant stop there! ummm... they are riding in the helicopter and they go to the hospital. she lives and gets better? LOL! I just want the typical happy ending! living happily ever after :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Love the story please finish it!
me chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
don't stop now! please, I'm begging you!
me chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
please keep writing!
me chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
coolness!
me chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
pwease don't stop writing!
me chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
:0!
me chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
:):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):!
me chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
i think this story is great!
me chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
R U happy now? :):):):):)
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »