Reviews for Wait Wait Wait
I actually love this so much... I'm sad to see it end :(((( Definitely one of my favourite Destiel fanfictions! :)
rozelia1999 chapter 4 . 7/21
i wanted to wait until i read everything
and just say the story is perfect so perfect
EviLinuxx chapter 1 . 6/2
Hello there!
Great Work, really. It was really entertaining AND respected each character's personnality. 10/10 if you ask me :)
Omgomgomg that was perfect! Absolutely! AMAZING! OMFG! gosh you know how to write so well.. You got the feel of the first time and the mood and Sammy next door so weell. Love your work
SteamOtaku24601 chapter 4 . 3/10
I already typed a review about how amazing I thought it was and then I realized I wasn't logged into my account. Most likely my username was steamwhovian24601 but it's actually steamotaku24601 XD but yes this was my first Destiel fan fic and I loved it so much thank you!
SteamOtaku24601 chapter 4 . 3/10
This was my first Destiel fanfic I have ever read and wow! That was beautifully written and I loved every minute of it! Thank you so much for writing that story. :)
Random Person chapter 3 . 2/27
Did... did you just make a reference to digging Elvis? Or was it a coincidence?
castielsawkwardB chapter 4 . 2/7
I LOVED So much Damn Straight and Wait Wait Wait. I love you, you are wonderful.
WindRush chapter 4 . 1/23
This was literally one of the best things I've ever read lol; it was so great!
Iamsuperwholocked27 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Hello there!
I discovered the first fic and knew that I had to read this one afterwards! It was so funny and you nailed all of the characters. One of my favorites Destiel fics! I'm following you and hoping for more cute Destiel fics! Looking forward to my free Dean and Cas. ;)
Xoxo
Ms.Teragram chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
And you've done it again. Beauty. I laughed so hard.
cantstoplaughing chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
That was fan-fuckin-tastic. I currently have a fist shoved in my mouth to try and stop myself from cackling the house down at 1:35 am in the morning.

Note: it's not working.
deadbod1222 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
you are god. pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee write more. its just to hot and adorable. i admire your skills. a. lot. this really made me smile. essescialy the ending. which i hope isnt the please with cas on top, please write more.
deadbod1222 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
holy jaysuss. you are the best writer in the whole world. i was gasping along with the story. trying to read what happened next, holy damm. you are the bestest. you are the god godess of writing
squawk chapter 1 . 12/17/2015