Reviews for Wait Wait Wait
Anon chapter 4 . 11/24
This is a great story. It's realky well thought oit, i am CRACKING UP
Hatsumi Blade chapter 4 . 11/17
This story had me laughing half to death.
Sere-san chapter 4 . 10/27
Sere-san chapter 3 . 10/27
Vonnegut's friggen awesome and you know it! ;D

Also: Hoooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttt holy mother of-, even without detailed smut (which I do very much enjoy), hot damn, dude.
Sere-san chapter 2 . 10/27
The, author-san? *suddenly gets thoughts* But what about...oh fuck...leviathans...and Castiel...and *curls up into a ball and starts crying*.
Sere-san chapter 1 . 10/27
I laughed to friggen hard at this last bit XD does that make me a bad person?
BadassCompany chapter 4 . 10/27
You totally made my day with this fic! 3 Perfectly done. You're awesome.
George chapter 4 . 10/20
this is one of the best. I laughed at the ending. ha ha
ImaginaryFr13nd chapter 4 . 9/6

You - this - them -

It's so funny. It makes me so happy. It's fluffy and cute and humorous and.

Funny, funny is good. i'm practically crying again, but from laughter as opposed to actual sadness like your story last night, and idk if i'm just being weird this weekend, or if these stories of yours are just making me weirdly physically emotional (although actually, i cry from laughing kinda a lot, at least compared to crying from sadness - i have weird physical reactions to emotions; don't judge, or do, i don't really care).

But this is great.
Burn chapter 4 . 9/4
I just wanted to say, I was giggle snorting toward the very end there when Sam started freaking out! I'm still laughing about it! I'm not usually into this kind of reading, but I did enjoy the read! Thank you for this. :)
Samantha114 chapter 4 . 5/28
That was super cute! Great job
Oh my god best end line ever
dljensengirl88 chapter 4 . 5/25
Rockin'. :-)
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 5/24
the Winchesters and company are just going to have to work at finding a new "normal". I'm sure they'll figure it out.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 5/24
Finally. If Dean was a contractor working on my remodel I would have kicked his butt a long time ago.