Reviews for No Other Choice
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Dean would still take the hit for his beloved brother, even after years of endless fighting.
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh, nice intense action scene. Didn't realize that I missed this one, until I read tonight's follow-on drabble. But, this was posted the week after Media West, so that's probably why I didn't see it-still recuperating;-) Interestingly enough, I did the same kind of drabble for "white" - pissed off Indian spirit;-)

Sue
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ah, the dean of seasons one, two and three... how I miss him! I hope he is resurrected this coming season... but I'm not holding my breath. Excellent job! :-)
mcatB chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Dean to a T. Very good and of course, leaving us wanting for more.
sidjack chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Nice story line. Sounds like a longer story could be in there.

sid
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Made sense to me. I really liked this. It's classic Dean at his best here! Nice one!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Heehee I do love a nice shoulder injury and somehow primitive weapons are more satisfying. Lovely. bev xx
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oooh nice hurt heroic Dean! Love me some cowboy/indian action for the boys - are you reading Gaelicspirit's Heroes for Ghosts at the moment? She's feeding lots of my childhood fantasies!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Ouch, poor Dean...but ya know, that is exactly something that DEan would do where Sam's safety was at stake!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
AW love

brill fic! :)

loved the stark imagery there of the feathers!

nice work!