Reviews for Round 3 of the Twilight 25 Challenge: What if?
ilovekittenz chapter 25 . 8/1/2010
This one was cute, but I feel bad for Jasper. Maybe he should get Edward to leave with him.

I enjoyed reading all of these drabbles, pondering the what ifs, and seeing how you chose to interpret the picture prompts.

Thanks for writing.
ilovekittenz chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
Nice incorporation of the movie line. I think Edward would get bored with this over time and eventually go back.
ilovekittenz chapter 23 . 8/1/2010
More realistic than the SM version, but too sad for me. It would be pretty bitchy of Rosalie to lay the blame on Bella at that moment, but it is in character.
ilovekittenz chapter 22 . 8/1/2010
I like the title of this one. I'm glad Esme's happy. For some reason I can't really explain, I am highly amused that Alice and Jasper are helping with peace negotiations in the Middle East.
ilovekittenz chapter 21 . 8/1/2010
The title of this one is great and the content made me LOL.
ilovekittenz chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
This was a fun one. It's perfectly in character since Renee would be proud of herself for learning to forward calls.
ilovekittenz chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
I like the comparison of abandoned Bella to the aged piano.
ilovekittenz chapter 18 . 8/1/2010
I don't like even thinking about this what if. Seeing the useless contents of the backpack is what makes it particularly heartbreaking.
ilovekittenz chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Nice.
ilovekittenz chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
I think he was sad to leave, but at least he could practice medicine wherever they decided to settle down next.
ilovekittenz chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
Bella may be fine with it, but I wouldn't be. I don't like the idea of Victoria getting her revenge.
ilovekittenz chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
This one is great. It's my favorite so far.
ilovekittenz chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
Ewww. Now this could not have happened.
ilovekittenz chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
It could have happened. It would have accelerated Edward's trip to the Volturi and Jacob would never imprint on their spawn. On the bright side, Riley Biers probably would have lived a long, happy human life.
ilovekittenz chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
ACK. I think Alice gave that warning a little too late. I liked the use of the minutes, including the 36,498 until Edward exacted revenge.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »